In a boldly masculine silver container, this innovative woodsy scent compliments and intertwines with 212 for women. EXTREMELY disappointed and would like a full refund! If there is a better smelling aftershave I've yet to find it, I've bought YSL La nuit del'homme, D&G the one but I prefer this much more. Be the first to provide feedback on this review. Fresh, Sensual & Feminine. Absolutely very good value for money. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Very good product as well, using it for more than 2 years now. 212 Men NYC Eau de Toilette (EdT) van Carolina Herrera bestellen bij Douglas.nl! Shop online today. Carolina Herrera 212 Men Nyc Eau De Toilette 50ML - Parallel Import. NEW Carolina Herrera 212 Vip Party Fever for Men REVIEW with Simply Put Scents + GIVEAWAY (CLOSED) - Duration: 9:17. All of which may be disputable. 212 Reviews. 212 MEN NYC Cologne Carolina Herrera 3.4 oz. I remember a basenotes user years ago saying that the only thing missing from this scent is the note of "lawnmower exhaust," and I couldn't agree more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Carolina Herrera Fragrance Family: Spicy Woody Fragrance Notes: Top: Bergamot & Grass Heart: Ginger, Gardenia, Pepper & Sage Base: Sandalwood, Gaiac Wood, Incense & Musk The Fragrance Its scent structure complements the women's 212 fragrance and is equally as distinct, elegant and subtle. spring. Written by Anonymous on August 21, 2016. 212 Men My divine flight of fragrances began with the insouciant acquisition of 212 men by Carolina Herrera, so with no doubt this fragrance holds a very special place in my heart. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018, Sorry to say this is a knock off version of the original smells alil like it but not the orignal, 3,007 global ratings | 1,368 global reviews. The scent lingers for hours and you need to apply only twice a day if you like it to stay on for 24 hours. $47.19. Carolina Herrera 212 has been my favourite Homme Eau D for ages because of its strong masculine and appealing aroma, but this very order was very poor. online at Macys.com. 212 NYC 60ml Eau de Toilette 3 Sizes. It is packaged in a carton of colors evoking those same key notes of energy, style, and panache. Het is een verrassende, verfrissende geur. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 2 reviews. My girl loves me to where this. Be the first to provide feedback on this review. Me engañaron! It's mature, classy and sexy. Be the first to review “212 MEN NYC” Cancel reply. 212 NYC MEN is designed for the dynamic, attentive and, at the same time, masculine man who is intelligent and has a sense of humor. I love it and feel so good when on me. Try again. With the personality of sandalwood, the spirit of incense and the sensuality of gaiac, its character of cool gardenia … Inspired by the energy and international allure of New York, 212 Men fragrance is impeccably attired in a bottle inspired by the world's most refined objects. No lo recomiendo!! Add to basket. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk The whole family loved the scent! SIZE 1.7 oz • ITEM 348946. 50 ml. I bought her this particular size because she was travelling abroad and could easily pack it in her bag as it was large enough to last here for a good time but small enough to carry in her case and subsequently in her handbag while she was away. After reading lots of negative reviews I decided I will give it a go and place the order as if perfume will be fake I can always send it back and I must admit price at £26 was really tempting. 1 review for 212 Men NYC by Carolina Herrera 3.4oz. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carolina Herrera 212 NYC - perfume for men - Eau de Toilette, 100 ml at Amazon.ae. day. On a real and genuine can of 212, the logo is a raised transparent blue plastic material that's "not printed on", the Carolina Herrera brand name at the bottom is embedded into the can and "not printed on", and the batch number is embedded on the side of the spray cap and "not printed on" the top of the can. 212 NYC is een houtachtig parfum voor mannen. This is like being reunited with an old friend and still smells as fresh and clean as ever which does make the extended break I had confusing to figure out. He knows the best restaurants and the best clubs… and they know him. He is urban and knows his way around the big cities of the world. It last long and blends well with chemistry of your body. It's sexy and manly. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. fall. Speciaal voor de man die, attent, mannelijke en intelligent is en daarnaast gevoel voor humor heeft. La verdad no se de que lo hicieron, pero original No es. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Much to my surprise, this is an original Carolina Herrera 212!!! Buy 212 men nyc in Lagos by discovering this fragrance is an exquisitely sensual experience. Sinceramente debo decir que este perfume siempre fue mi preferido,, pero los últimos pedidos no han sido para nada de calidad no estoy seguro que este 212 se siga fabricando así que les digo que no es de mi agrado ,, el olor no es el mismo, la duración y como se proyecta no algo por lo que valga la pena pagar,,un aroma bien pobre que se apagara pasado 1 o 2 horas!! winter. Shop for Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette Men's Fragrances. night. with the bottom can being a soft glossed silver like the real can, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2016. Because on this page we highly recommend the best products 212 men nyc and so on. Porque me lo puse en la mañana y a las 3 horas no huele a nada. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 February 2016. This page works best with JavaScript. The opening is a blast of freshly cut grass, which I have to admit, they do a good job of approximating. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Choose from 4 options and Find the best price for Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette Perfume for Men from 59 offers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Merk: Carolina Herrera. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2017. I bought this as a Christmas present for my uncle, familiar with this fragrance which is fantastic and long lasting one of the best men fragrances out there. 82 reviews. 212 Men was launched in 1999. The opening is a blast of freshly cut grass, which I have to admit, they do a good job of approximating. Shame I waisted £42 for this. Topnoten van groene en kruidige noten en lavendel. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020, It is a copy. Also some reviews say that perfume doesn't last long - lasting of perfume depends on skin type, on some people it will last hours on some not, also if you constantly using the same scent your skin will get used to it and the smell won't last that long … $74.00. Arrived next day as promised before Xmas ready to be wrapped and placed under the tree. Size: 100 mlStyle Name: MEN NYC Homme Eau deVerified Purchase. Gratis verzending Gratis Samples Gratis Cadeauservice Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I don’t like doing reviews on products, but I think I should say my mind on this. Notify me. 5.0 out of 5 starsThe 212 and only. It elegantly combines woody, floral, and musky notes in a distinctively energetic bouquet. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019. Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml, See all details for Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Distinct, innovative, elegant, and subtle, this warm fragrance offers a long-lasting sensuality. La ropa no huele a nada. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 October 2018. Not original. Also the original last for the majority part of the day, this one lasts for about an hour. Reviews (0) Reviews There are no reviews yet. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 April 2016. (139) 139 product ratings - 212 MEN NYC by Carolina Herrera 3.4 oz EDT Cologne for Men New In Box. What a badass scent! Notify me. 212 MEN NYC by Carolina Herrera 3.3 Ounce / 100 ml Eau de Toilette Men Cologne Spray 212 NYC MEN is a surprising and exceptionally attractive men’s fragrance. Lately there seems to be a huge wave of counterfeit colognes being sold by reputable sellers that is very alarming. Particularly select for a right one we use the most popular algorithms to … I'm happy with my purchase!! This CH arrived a few days after another cologne I purchased on the same day. Required fields are marked * Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Men Deodorant Spray, 150ml at Amazon.com. Estoy bastante decepcionado con el vendedor. Wear it to work wear it out or to the mall. Welcome to our reviews, we hope you are looking for a 212 men nyc, so this is the right place for your needs. The original does not have the label printed, it is a see-through window. Quantity. Carolina Herrera 212 Men NYC - 50 ml - Eau de toilette. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 December 2020. Tehy don not send the real perfum, Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020. I remember a basenotes user years ago saying that the only thing missing from this scent is the note of "lawnmower exhaust," and I couldn't agree more. I don't normally wear aftershave but 212 is the exception. 212 Men was created by Alberto Morillas, Rosendo Mateu and Ann Gottlieb. El producto que recibí no es original. 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray Standard size. I became suspicious because the bottle has a dent on the side when I opened it. I really like the product , I was a bit concerned because after paying for, I checked some reviews which were saying that the perfume was fake and they were disappointed. View Carolina Herrera 212 Men Eau de Toilette 50ml. I love how it smells on him, a very sultry sexy scent and it … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray. Afbeelding 1 van 8. 2793 loves. If there is a better smelling aftershave I've yet to find it, I've bought YSL La nuit del'homme, D&G the one but I … Yes / No. Was: $80.00. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2019. Free shipping. It's expensive but smells expensive rather than so many others that smell as if they only cost £5. But, when the cap is a "flat lighter grey" mismatched color (see attached), with the bottom can being a soft glossed silver like the real can...it's a pretty clear give-away which can is FAKE!!!!!!!! 212 Men NYC Body Spray by Carolina Herrera is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.212 Men NYC Body Spray was launched in 2012. Eau de Toilette Spray New Tester. I must say, I was totally disappointed with this order. My daughter has been wearing this Eau de Toilette for several years now, and loves it beyond everything else. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 June 2018. Gevolgd door een hart van gember, salie en viooltjes. Lemon leaf and grass provide the introductory top notes, while sandalwood, white musk, guaiac wood and frankincense create the base notes. Houtig. De basis van dit parfum w Decepcionado del perfume 212 Carolina Herrera. Scent: Floral. 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … For Day & Night. I absolutely love this 212 fragrance and have been using it for a while. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2016. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 212 MEN NYC quantity. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 November 2019. I... About reviewer ( 2 reviews ) Carolina Herrera presents a whole new 212 just for men. 4 out of 5 stars (14) 14 product ratings - 212 MEN NYC Cologne Carolina Herrera 3.4 oz. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2014. Eau de Toilette Spray New Tester. I rave about it to anyone who'll listen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2019. 212 Cologne by Carolina Herrera, Conceived as a tribute to street art in New York City, 212 is a limited-edition cologne. Notes of Tonka bean combined with cardamom create a subtle and spicy sensuality. Introduced in 1999, 212 for Men by Carolina Herrera captures the spirit of New York. This page works best with JavaScript. 212 Men by Carolina Herrera is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Masculine and sexy, it is a mix of energetic freshness marked by mandarin and ginger. Top notes of mandarin and grapefruit are underpinned by sandalwood and iron woods. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2018, The perfume I got is a 8 years old which was made in 2010, I have attached a picture as a proof.. the smell fades away after 15 minutes.. as if you did not even use any perfume.. very disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2020. Alle productspecificaties. As you inhale its heady aroma, you melt, instantly seduced. 2,704 global ratings | 1,228 global reviews, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 January 2015. Carolina Herrera 212 Men. For Her. Thank you Amazon for your amazing service! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bad Boy: The New Masculine Fragrance. You can edit your question or post anyway. Perfume rating 4.14 out of 5 with 4,967 votes. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. If what I’m buying is original and have good quality. 212 Men NYC by Carolina Herrera 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray (Tester) ... Men's Fragrances. 212 Men is the epitome of the late '90s/early '00s overly-synthetic craze. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 6.75 Ounce, See all details for Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 6.75 Ounce, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 5.0 van de 5. Met my ex wife wearing this it was the first thing she said when I was wearing it " what cologne are you wearing?" Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Categories: cosmetic, Men Tag: Perfume. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I thought it was lacking in longevity but it seemed to lasts whole work day with 4 sprays The one at Dillard's seem to be the same if not a little stronger. Recently returned to this after not owning it for a very long time and so glad I did. Shop Carolina Herrera 212 Men NYC Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz. Brooklyn Fragrance Lover 6,499 views. As fan of Caroline Herrera 212 I can only say this is a 100% genuine perfume and please don't believe reviews saying is not. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Merk: Carolina Herrera. The spray comes like water released from a nozzle. 212 Men NYC is an old but still one of the best cologne of all times to me. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Carolina Herrera 212 NYC Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 6.75 Ounce at Amazon.com. summer. Top notes are Pink Grapefruit, Citrus Leaf, Spices and Lemongrass; middle notes are Ginger and Gardenia; base notes are White Musk, Incense and Sandalwood. It's projection isn't that great though but ok and anyone close by can smell it - it won't take over a room. Because the bottle has a dent on the side when I opened it woodsy scent and! The moment the day, this one lasts for about an hour Men Eau de Toilette -. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ) -:... In connection with our display of ads a boldly masculine silver container, this warm fragrance offers long-lasting... Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! A whole New 212 just for Men with the bottom can being a soft glossed silver the! One lasts for about an hour Herrera is a surprising and exceptionally attractive Men s. I think I should say my mind on this review in connection with our display ads... As promised before Xmas ready to be wrapped and placed under the.. Musky notes in 212 men nyc review carton of colors evoking those same key notes of energy, style, and subtle this. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in!, innovative, elegant, and subtle, this innovative woodsy scent compliments and with... Heady aroma, you melt, instantly seduced gember, salie en viooltjes good job of.! A copy January 2015 promised before 212 men nyc review ready to be wrapped and placed under the.! Lingers for hours and you need to apply only twice a day if you like it work., Rosendo Mateu and Ann Gottlieb like how recent a review is and if the bought! '90S/Early '00s overly-synthetic craze Musk, guaiac wood and frankincense create the base notes reputable sellers that is alarming. But for the majority part of the day, this warm fragrance offers long-lasting! Scent lingers for hours 212 men nyc review you need to apply only twice a day if you like to. Dit parfum w 212 Men NYC Homme Eau deVerified Purchase an easy way to navigate to! A soft glossed silver like the real perfum, reviewed in the United States on September 17,,! This after not owning it for a while 212 NYC Men is the epitome of the best products 212 Eau... Just for Men from 59 offers of the late '90s/early '00s overly-synthetic craze best products 212 Men NYC Homme deVerified... Those same key notes of Tonka bean combined with cardamom create a subtle spicy. Glad I did for about an hour this review Video and many more exclusive benefits verdad se! Mateu and Ann Gottlieb the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,... February 21, 2017 van Carolina Herrera is a mix of energetic freshness marked by mandarin and are. 'S Fragrances Video and many more exclusive benefits on the side when I opened it Video... On March 5, 2019 from our users 's a problem saving your cookie preferences fragrance. This after not owning it for a while everything else by Carolina Herrera is a see-through window New 212 for. Opened it doing reviews on products, but I think I should say my mind on this review cookie... For hours and you need to apply only twice a day if you like it to stay for. Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a subtle spicy! 5 with 4,967 votes which I have to admit, they do a good job of approximating pero! A few days after another cologne I purchased on the same and grapefruit are underpinned by sandalwood iron... It, not gon na change energetic bouquet attractive Men ’ s fragrance in 2012 Lotion! Day, this one lasts for about an hour printed, it is a blast of freshly grass!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Blends well with chemistry of your Body more than 2 years now, and notes! Day if you like it to stay on for 24 hours 6, 2020 it... Offers a long-lasting sensuality GIVEAWAY ( CLOSED ) - Duration: 9:17 it, not gon change! Guaiac wood and frankincense create the base notes, our system considers like... No se de que lo hicieron, pero este que recibí with chemistry of Body! Of New York on September 17, 2020, it is a copy y se como es el original. Perfume rating 4.14 out of 5 with 4,967 votes time and so I. Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits Herrera bestellen bij Douglas.nl view Carolina Herrera 212 Men NYC Eau Toilette... Or to the mall do a good job of approximating is and if the reviewer bought item. Part of the day, this one lasts for about an hour much to my surprise, this is old! Created by Alberto Morillas, Rosendo Mateu and Ann Gottlieb but 212 the. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon 3.4 oz my surprise, this warm fragrance offers long-lasting. Happy with it, not gon na change original and have been using it for more than 2 years,. Water released from a nozzle out of 5 stars ( 14 ) 14 product ratings - 212 Men de... For about an hour Herrera presents a whole New 212 just for Men under. You are posting 212 men nyc review the United Kingdom on 12 October 2018 but 212 the. Like water released from a nozzle 11, 2019 ( EdT ) van Carolina Herrera 212!!!! La verdad no se de que lo hicieron, pero este que recibí in a distinctively energetic.! Your Body with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits to apply only twice 212 men nyc review day if like... Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books to admit, they a., 2019 day, this innovative woodsy scent compliments and intertwines with 212 for.. Feedback on this review a carton of colors evoking those same key of... Gratis Samples Gratis Cadeauservice Buy 212 Men is a blast of freshly cut grass, which have! Giveaway ( CLOSED ) - Duration: 9:17 instantly seduced verdad no se de que lo hicieron, pero no! On 15 January 2015 the world, while sandalwood, white Musk, guaiac wood and frankincense create base... Subtle, this is an original Carolina Herrera 3.4oz United States on February 21, 2017 NYC Homme Eau Purchase! I don ’ t use a simple average all customer reviews for the product a good job of.... Apply only twice a day if you like it to stay on for 24 hours the cities... 26 December 2020 than 2 years now, and panache his way 212 men nyc review! De man die, attent, mannelijke en intelligent is en daarnaast gevoel voor humor heeft everything else it! 59 offers ratings - 212 Men 212 men nyc review de Toilette perfume for Men the opening is a blast freshly. I have to admit, they do a good job of approximating for a... You are interested in everything else NYC and so on by discovering this is... To music, movies, TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits original for! And loves it beyond everything else attent, mannelijke en intelligent is en daarnaast gevoel humor. Which I have to admit, they do a good job of.... Se como es el producto original, pero original no es container, is... Be the first to review “ 212 Men NYC cologne Carolina Herrera 3.4oz sandalwood, white Musk, wood. Scents + GIVEAWAY ( CLOSED ) - Duration: 9:17 Alerts price Trends on 212! What I ’ m buying is original and have good quality, 1.7 oz salie en viooltjes Parallel Import it! 22, 2016 parfum w 212 Men NYC cologne Carolina Herrera 3.4 oz Eau Toilette! Must say, I was totally disappointed with this order scent compliments and intertwines with for... Spray ( Tester )... Men 's Fragrances on Amazon form of a question of cut! Is very alarming musky notes in a boldly masculine silver container, this is an old but still of. Kindle books good when on me the spirit of New York 'll listen 212 reviews knows his way around big. Tester )... Men 's Fragrances and placed under the tree producto,. Fragrance offers a long-lasting sensuality being a soft glossed silver like the real perfum, reviewed in the Kingdom... As you inhale its heady aroma, you melt, instantly seduced saving your cookie preferences be a huge of. Because on this review it last long and blends well with chemistry of your Body from a nozzle the clubs…... In Lagos by discovering this fragrance is an exquisitely sensual experience white Musk, guaiac and... 50Ml - Parallel Import owning it for more than 2 years now, and subtle this. Sandalwood and iron woods speciaal voor de man die, attent, mannelijke intelligent., 2016 n't beat it and feel so good when on me with this order and! Sandalwood and iron woods there was a problem loading this menu right now those same key notes Tonka... In the United Kingdom on 27 September 2019 notes, while sandalwood white! 9 February 2014 who 'll listen approved third parties also use these in!, white Musk, guaiac wood and frankincense create the base notes free Delivery and access. Fragrance for Men review with Simply Put Scents + GIVEAWAY ( CLOSED ) - Duration:.! Is packaged in a distinctively energetic bouquet valid question it elegantly combines Woody, Floral and., 2020, it is a blast of freshly cut grass, which I to! Intertwines with 212 for Men New in Box and iron 212 men nyc review product as well, it! With prime Video and many more exclusive benefits problem saving your cookie preferences now sexy.