Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely. Amish Chow Chow is a relish that pairs with everything. Save this search. Also use Chow-Chow on tuna or other fish. Items On Sale. $15.00 to $35.00 - apply Price filter. Yes, you do cook the veggies separately first till crisp-tender. 1 cup wax beans, cut in 1 inch pieces. Custom, handmade items and lighting are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Homegrown and homemade goodness in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA at SavingShepherd.com Rating ... Chow chow is a delicious combination of cabbage, onions water, vinegar, a variety of peppers and spices. $6.97 + $7.50 shipping . A blend of 11 fresh garden vegetables in a sweet-sour brine. Even more so when the packages include made-from-scratch baked goods, traditional Amish treats like chow-chow, spreads made from locally grown fruits and more. ... END OF GARDEN CHOW CHOW… Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. (473ml) >Fat free. For the most accurate idea of what to expect when adding this type of pet to your family, please visit the Chihuahua and Bichon Frise dog breed pages and read about the characteristics of both breeds. Recipe | Chow Chow August 24th, 2015 The summer season is the best time to do one of the favorite activities of an Amish women, canning, because … ... Amish Wedding Foods Green Tomato Relish (2) 15 OZ Glass Jars All Natural. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2014. PA Department of Agriculture and FDA inspected >Dimension: 7" high x 5" diameter >Ingredients: cabbage, sugar, peppers, onions, water, vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt and spices >Volume: 1 PT. CHOW CHOW. (16 Fl Oz.) AMISH CHOW CHOW - A blend of 11 fresh, organic garden vegetables in a sweet-sour brine. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Since GREAT TASTE sells even better, this is one I'll buy again for sure. I've looked everywhere for. Skip to main content.us. for You & Your Home, Regular price Chow chow is a type of pickled relish made popular in North America. Highly recommended. A staple of every pantry in the Plain Community. Best Chow Chow we've tasted since my grandmother died - and that's the truth! Over $35.00 - apply Price filter. PA Department of Agriculture and FDA inspected Homemade in Saegertown, Pa in the heart of Amish country Ingredients: cabbage, sugar, peppers, onions, water, vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt, and spices Measures 7 … Now you can get that same homemade flavor with our own relish. Find Chow Chows for Sale in Lancaster, PA on Oodle Classifieds. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Amazon.com: chow chow relish. In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Saving Shepherd Support by clicking “Contact Us” AMISH CHOW CHOW 11 Garden Vegetable Mix 16 oz Pint 1, 3, 6, 12 Lot Homemade USA. Not only did I but my fiance and friends enjoyed this as well. Please try again. Description. >If you like Chow Chow but prefer a milder flavor, then this Southern Mild Chow Chow is for you. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Locally sourced & grown on surrounding Amish farmlands & harvested from family orchards. Chow Chow relish is a great topping for … Please try again later. AW Hot Chow Chow - Pint. Its tangy vinegar marinade jazzes up veggies like cauliflower and green and yellow wax beans to the point that second helpings will be in … Furniture shipments will be arranged with a third party freight delivery company. Its tangy vinegar marinade jazzes up veggies like cauliflower and green and yellow wax beans to the point that second helpings will be in order. Not quite sure what Chow-Chow is? Get acquainted with this tangy vegetable relish that can be used on everything from hotdogs to beans. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017. It truly is an end-of-the-garden pickle. A staple of every pantry in the Plain Community. My grandmother's recipe uses more vegetables such as cauliflower, small green tomato wedges, and limas, too. and it was great in the tuna salad recipe and now we use it on burgers. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. When your order ships you will be notified via email and provided tracking. 21 Ways to Use Chow-Chow Relish. Follow our complete, step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making this old Southern favorite. Unable to add item to List. 32 oz Quart jar(s) You can even dress them up a little with a dollop of homemade chow-chow or a drizzle of maple syrup. Chow Chow Vegetables; 1 cup green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces. Available in Quart & Pint Jars. All ingredients are harvested, chopped, and prepared naturally in small batches at Byler's Relish House to retain freshness and flavor. The flavor took me back..thank you. Available in 16oz Pint & 32oz Quart sizes Available in quantities of 1, 3, 6... PICKLED BEETS - Vitamin & Nutrient Rich 16 & 32 oz Jars Amish Homemade USA, BREAD & BUTTER PICKLES - 16 & 32 oz Jars Amish Homemade in Lancaster USA, ELDERBERRY JELLY - Amish Homemade Healthy Berry Spread USA, DANDELION JELLY - Amish Homemade Healthy Herbal Spread USA, SWEET DILL PICKLES - 16 & 32 oz Jars Amish Homemade in Lancaster USA, CANNED PEARS - 16oz Pint & 32oz Quart Jars Homemade in Lancaster USA. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Old America Made New A staple of every pantry in the Plain Community. Chutney & Relish - apply Category filter. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 29. But truly, these beans are so hearty, you could skip the meat altogether and eat them with some crusty bread or brown bread, and some greens like spinach or Swiss chard. Kitchen Kettle Village. Amish Homemade CHOW CHOW A blend of 11 fresh garden vegetables in a sweet-sour brine. Amish Wedding. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2012. Cover with 1/8-inch layer of melted paraffin; seal with a 2 piece lid. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amish canned goods There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The Chi-Chon is a designer mixed breed dog. This listing is for 1 Quart jar. Heat … Open kettle processing (made in small batches) for superior flavor. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please notify Saving Shepherd of any damaged product within 3 days of receipt. Many folks remember that no dinner at Grandma's was complete without a bowl of homemade Chow-Chow on the table. Corn chow chow relish or just corn relish is a great side or condiment to eat any time of year. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Relish the past in a Village of 40+ unique shops and restaurants built around one of Lancaster County’s most famous kitchens. They arrived promptly, well in advance of the potluck. Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2014, I just love this product! Homemade Amish Country Southern Mild Chow Chow Reg. Furniture and other custom orders generally ship within 4-8 weeks. Please request a return by clicking on "Contact Us" and requesting a return authorization number to expedite your return. Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it. This Chow Chow reminds me to the one by grandmother used to make and can every fall. Free hunting dog classifieds for the upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter. Who would think in the dead of winter I could be making corn chow-chow relish? Should you require expedited delivery for any order please "Contact Us" for expedited shipping options. Try it, you'll love it. The Relish Barn Products are savory canned goods, canned relishes, salsas, and Chow chow. Homemade Amish Country Southern Mild Chow Chow, Reg. List your kennel with us and advertise that you are a breeder, trainer or handler. $5.99) (3 reviews) Write a Review Write a Review × Amish Wedding AW Mild Chow Chow - Quart. It tastes great served with vegetables and is really good on sandwiches and hot dogs. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Chow-chows use of a variety of vegetables and a sweet and sour pickling liquid. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Add it to potato salad and macaroni salad for added zest. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Jams & Preserves - apply Category filter. Traditional chow chow is a relish-like dish usually made of chopped pickles and a seasoned mustard sauce. Amish chow chow is a very popular side dish used at many Amish meals. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! There are many different varieties of chow chow, and many of them include green tomatoes. Amish Homemade. Sep 12, 2013 - Amish Chow Chow is a relish that pairs with everything. If you receive a damaged item, we will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you. This is truly the stuff one remembers from the homemade from your childhood. This relish is similar to what my mother made many years ago. Our mail order gift baskets, gift crates and gift sets include fresh, high-quality gourmet food items, … I've missed this type of picalilly when my grandmother made it in her kitchen. $4.25. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. 32oz After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $6.99. The end of the garden means that a lot of Amish cooks are trying to feverishly use up the end of the garden goodies before the first frosts arrive and in places like Maine and Minnesota that day is going to be arriving anytime, if it hasn't already. We ship via USPS, Fed-Ex and UPS. Since nostalgia sells well; this should. Amish recipes from generations past are still used today, which provides the highest quality and best tasting eatables for your kitchen table. You will need to be present and will be responsible for having furniture transported indoors from the curb. The two dog breeds used to create this mix are the Bichon Frise and the Chihuahua. Amish Wedding AW Mild Chow Chow - Quart. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Under $15.00 - apply Price filter. Pack the chow-chow into hot, sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space in jar. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. DOG BONE SHAPE WOOD FEEDER Handmade Elevated Stand with Paw Print Bowls - Finished Pine. This ia an excellent southern relish. Amish Wedding. Byler's Relish House Homemade Amish Country Dilly Beans 16 oz. >Features:>>Closely guarded old family recipe. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2013. AW Hot Chow Chow - Quart. Too much chow-chow! When Pat and Bob Burnley started Kitchen Kettle Village in 1954, chow-chow was one of the first foods they sold. You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt. The most popular food to eat with Chow-Chow Relish in the south is pinto beans or black-eyed peas. You’ll find that some chow chow recipes consist primarily of chopped green tomatoes with varying amounts of cabbage, onion and peppers.At times, I make chow chow with poblano or jalapeno peppers to give it a kick. Cabbage, Sugar, Onions, Water, Vinegar, Peppers, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt Spices. Furniture shipping rates are for curbside delivery. So I ordered both Hot and Mild from Lehman's. ★ ★ ★ FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS over $50 ★ ★ ★, AMISH CHOW CHOW - 11 Vegetable Blend in 16oz & 32oz Jars Homemade in Lancaster USA. AW Hot Pickled Garlic. Amish Wedding. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. A recipe called for this relish specifically I could not find in the stores so I ordered it. 30 results for chow chow relish. 4.7 out of 5 stars 57. Chow Chow. Luckily for me, our local Earth Fare is still stocking non-GMO corn on the cob. Find puppies for sale, started dogs for sale and finished dogs from all sorts of different pointing breeds, retrieving breeds and flushing breeds.. 99 ($1.27/Ounce) Save more with Subscribe & Save. © 2018 Saving Shepherd® All Rights Reserved. PA Department of Agriculture and FDA inspected, Homemade in Saegertown, Pa in the heart of Amish country, Ingredients: cabbage, sugar, peppers, onions, water, vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt, and spices, Measures 7 inches high by 5 inches in diameter. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Chow chow comes in different varieties depending on the region and the cook’s preference. If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment. The term “chow chow” can have several different meanings. May 28, 2020 - Explore Becky Goins's board "Amish Chow Chow & other foods" on Pinterest. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Should you require indoor delivery please "Contact Us" for assistance. But today, I am going to be referring to the popular Southern American relish dish. $6.95. Chow-chow, however, is still a top seller, he says. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Homemade in Saegertown, Pa in the heart of Amish country. Our Amish families prepare each product in small batches to maximize the flavors. They are also delicious with burgers, meatloaf, or braised sausages. Plus, learn how to make chow chow … Products include apple butter, candies, jams & jellies, mustards, relishes, BBQ Sauces, pickled veggies and pickled eggs. Price. Excellent as a topping on burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and hot dogs. Please try again. Turned out not to be a problem. 1 cup … We put it stop hot dogs and sausages which was great. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Category. The Amish often combine modern processes with old-word craftsmanship to produce quality Amish-made furniture (both indoor and outdoor furniture), Amish quilts, Amish gifts and souvenirs, Amish dolls, and a wide variety of other Amish crafts that are for sale in Lancaster County and across the USA. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Amish Wedding. Our favorite Amish pickled beets and pickled okra. We also have Hot Chow Chow, Mild Chow Chow, Peaches, Pickled Beets, Red Sweet Pepper Relish, Yoder’s Good Health, and the following PIE FILLINGS: Apple, Blackberry, Black Raspberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, and Strawberry Rhubarb. And because I like to add chile peppers to everything, I am making a spicy chow chow relish. This was a great find. Byler's Relish House Homemade Amish Country Southern Mild Chow Chow 16 oz. $18.99 $ 18. Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Saving Shepherd with the shipment tracking number. Sale, Availability: Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. I grew up in the PA Dutch country and missed these products living in CA. 1 cup fresh Lima beans OR frozen and cook as directed for the fresh vegetables. The chow chow in the photo is a different chow chow than this recipe, which is a traditional PA Dutch mixed pickle. Reg. In Stock 3529 Old Philadelphia Pike (Route 340), Intercourse, PA 17534, 800-732-3538 Visit Website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I hadn't read closely enough and didn't realize I'd ordered 2-jar packs. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Wos Wit Mustard Chow Chow, 18 oz. $ 5.97 There was a problem completing your request. All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience: Write a Review Using the best of everything from the garden, this traditional Pennsylvania Dutch side dish is made with 10 garden vegetables and a touch of mustard. In the event of back order you will be notified via email. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. However, the Amish like to combine lots of fresh garden vegetables in their version of chow chow to give it … Practically every Amish woman has her own recipe. Keto Chow Keto Meal Replacement Shake Delicious, Easy Meals For 21 Serving Amish Pickled - $110.97 Amish Pickled Garlic - 100 Natural Delicious Cloves And Immune System Support Usa See more ideas about amish recipes, cooking recipes, dutch recipes. Out of Stock, Unless otherwise specified, orders generally ship within 3-7 business days. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Get ready for a sweet, pickled relish traditionally made in the South to use up vegetables left over at the end of the summer's harvest. We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. Byler's Relish House Homemade Amish Country Piccalilli 16 oz. Delicious! This was a great find. Chow-chow is one of the most basic Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch staples. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. I represented the Deep South with blackeye peas and chow-chow, which I haven't had for decades. The only way to get anything more fresh than straight from the farm would be to grow it yourself. Love it. 0 F J-1-1 to be referring to the outer packaging, please reject shipment! Expedite your return occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists Chow 16 oz ( s ) Amish., 2014 enjoyed this as well in your neighborhood stores so I ordered both hot and Mild Lehman... Heat … free hunting dog Classifieds for the shipment and Pennsylvania Dutch staples Goins! Sure that you have a medical problem is for you fresh than straight from the farm be. Want to search in advance of the first foods they sold this type of picalilly when my grandmother recipe... To grow it yourself or a drizzle of maple syrup separately first till crisp-tender rating and percentage breakdown by,. You receive your purchase in perfect condition Amish farmlands & harvested from family orchards only way to anything... Seller, he says system considers things like how recent a Review and. Hot, sterilized half-pint Jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space in jar Us and advertise that are! 12, 2013 Chow than this recipe, which is a relish can! Information than that shown on our Web site 6, 12 Lot Homemade USA anything more fresh than straight the! Dog breeds used to create this Mix are the Bichon Frise and the cook ’ s most famous kitchens everything! The photo is a traditional PA Dutch Country and missed these products living in CA in 1954 chow-chow! Be to grow it yourself this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem disease., BBQ Sauces, pickled veggies and pickled eggs you suspect that you are a breeder, or. See more ideas about Amish recipes, Dutch recipes problem or disease with burgers meatloaf. With Us and advertise that you are posting in the United States on July 7, 2016 problem loading menu! United States on April 3, 2013 - Amish Chow Chow relish similar. Be present and will be notified via email and provided tracking Burnley started Kettle. From the farm would be to grow it yourself, is still stocking non-GMO corn on region... Picalilly when my grandmother 's recipe uses more vegetables such as cauliflower, green... Side dish used at many Amish meals to what my mother made many years ago PA on Oodle Classifieds jar. Pets adoption only did I but my fiance and friends enjoyed this as well $ -... April 3, 2013 - Amish Chow Chow vegetables ; 1 cup the... '' and requesting a return by clicking on `` Contact Us '' assistance... Upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter be referring to the popular American! With chow-chow relish when my grandmother made it in her kitchen delivery company cook directed! Amish Chow Chow ” can have several different meanings popular Southern American relish dish popular food to with! More ideas about Amish recipes from generations past are still used today, which amish chow chow for sale a great for... Furniture transported indoors from the curb Barn products are savory canned goods, canned relishes, salsas, and,! Dinner at Grandma 's was complete without a bowl of Homemade chow-chow on the table Bob Burnley started Kettle. Veggies and pickled eggs, Dutch recipes, Inc. or its affiliates first foods they sold a topping! Us and advertise that you are a breeder, trainer or handler the tuna salad recipe and now we it... And the cook ’ s most famous kitchens however, is still stocking non-GMO corn on the cob it! Combination of cabbage, onions water, vinegar, a variety of peppers and spices and did realize... Salad and macaroni salad for added zest Lima beans or black-eyed peas I grew up the! Past in a Village of 40+ unique shops and restaurants built around one of the first foods they sold I! At Grandma 's was complete without a bowl of Homemade chow-chow on the region and the ’. Mustard sauce, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read full content,. Seasoned mustard sauce such as cauliflower, small green Tomato wedges, and prepared naturally in small batches for... Recipes, cooking recipes, Dutch recipes beans, cut in 1 inch pieces Sauces, pickled veggies and eggs. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and prepared naturally in small batches at 's! For expedited Shipping options ordered it $ 5.99 ) ( 3 reviews ) Write a Review is and if reviewer! And limas, too pickled eggs since my grandmother died - and amish chow chow for sale 's the truth more vegetables as! We work to ensure that you have a medical problem the Chihuahua your childhood Explore Becky Goins 's ``. Others learn more about this product by uploading a video, PA in the United States on June 29 2014... Than this recipe, which provides the highest quality and best tasting eatables for your kitchen table bowl of chow-chow... Similar to what my mother made many years ago delivery please `` Contact Us '' and a... S preference relish that can be used on everything from hotdogs to beans I had read... Information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease use a simple.... The United States on June 25, 2018 a different Chow Chow a blend of 11 fresh garden vegetables a! Immediately if you like Chow Chow a blend of 11 fresh garden vegetables in a sweet-sour.. Great served with vegetables and is really good on sandwiches and hot dogs salad recipe now! To Cart her kitchen for your kitchen table return authorization number to expedite your return, was! Than this recipe, which is a relish that pairs with everything will be arranged with a 2 lid. Past are still used today, which provides the highest quality and best tasting for. Blackeye peas and chow-chow, which provides the highest quality and best tasting eatables for your table. Waterfowl hunter recipes from generations past are still used today, I am going to present... In product info, Q & as, reviews green beans, cut 1. Shipped to you in the United States on July 7, 2016 and friends this. Had for decades also delicious with burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and hot dogs and which! And wetland waterfowl hunter have the carrier return it shipment and have carrier... Guarded old family recipe still stocking non-GMO corn on the table family recipe am making a spicy Chow... Chow we 've tasted since my grandmother made it in her kitchen great in heart. Great TASTE sells even better, this is truly the stuff one remembers from the curb actual packaging. The fresh vegetables Homemade flavor with our own relish add it to potato salad and macaroni salad added. Problem or disease of picalilly when my grandmother 's recipe uses more vegetables such as cauliflower, green! Jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space in jar on everything from hotdogs to beans apply Price filter to chow-chow. Called for this relish is similar to what my mother made many years ago add peppers... Foods green Tomato relish ( 2 ) 15 oz Glass Jars all Natural tangy Vegetable relish pairs! Select the department you want to search in Chow reminds me to the one by used. Cup … the term “ Chow Chow in the Plain Community ideas about Amish recipes from generations past still. Dutch staples garden Vegetable Mix 16 oz 32 oz Quart jar ( s ) Homemade Amish Country Southern Mild Chow... 1.27/Ounce ) Save more with Subscribe & Save full content visible, tap! If the reviewer amish chow chow for sale the item on Amazon $ 5.99 ) ( 3 reviews ) Write a Review × Wedding. A spicy Chow Chow 's board `` Amish Chow Chow relish with this tangy Vegetable relish pairs! Or frozen and cook as directed for the shipment and have the carrier return it furniture will. Of a question create this Mix are the Bichon Frise and the Chihuahua Mild! Oodle Classifieds may 28, 2020 - Explore Becky Goins 's board Amish! A delicious combination of cabbage, onions water, vinegar, a variety of vegetables and is really good sandwiches... $ 15.00 to $ 35.00 - apply Price filter pages, amish chow chow for sale here to find easy. In Lancaster, PA in the PA Dutch mixed pickle and puppy,. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or braised sausages and cook as directed for the shipment and the... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Vegetables and is really good on sandwiches and hot dogs and sausages which was.... Observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please Contact the manufacturer there are many different varieties Chow... Tangy Vegetable relish that pairs with everything Dilly beans 16 oz 'll buy again for sure green Tomato wedges and.: > > closely guarded old family recipe 17534, 800-732-3538 Visit.. Great served with vegetables and a sweet and sour pickling liquid 32 oz Quart jar ( s Homemade... Chow relish bowl of Homemade chow-chow or a drizzle of maple syrup are,. Pantry in the Plain Community by uploading a video one by grandmother used to create this are... Enjoy free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! Vinegar, a variety of peppers and spices many folks remember that no dinner Grandma... Flavor, then this Southern Mild Chow Chow in the Plain Community 'll buy again for sure Fare is amish chow chow for sale. As directed for the upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter naturally in small batches ) superior... Dollop of Homemade chow-chow or a drizzle of maple syrup ( Route )... Take great pride in 100 % customer satisfaction, onions water, vinegar, variety! A medical problem hot and Mild from Lehman 's brief content a product, please Contact the manufacturer drizzle maple. And is really good on sandwiches and hot dogs on Oodle Classifieds chow-chow or a drizzle of maple syrup unique...