Apartment reviews of Deerfield Apartment Homes. 0 % 4. Pet friendly* Pet Policy Details Click to view any of these 5 available rental units in Deerfield to see photos, reviews… You searched for 2 bedroom rentals in Deerfield. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Find 1 listings related to Deerfield Apartments in Irvine on YP.com. View … I can unsubscribe at any time. The 610 sq. 475 DEERFIELD Ave #149 is a condo in Irvine, CA 92606. Parking space was…, Management is selfish and biased.Thay talk rudely to residents.Management is adamant and not offering any sort of cooperation to residents who are staying here for longer time.they did not do final settlement on time and I had to follow up lot for this. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. You searched for apartments in Deerfield. Birdeye's New Offices: Now in Dallas and Denver too! If you are looking for a place with a staff that cares, this is it! We appreciate your feedback. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Owners who claim this profile can update information, boost SEO, and more. They act immediately on any questions asked, problems no matter how small are taken care of if not the same day then…, Just as my title suggests: This is a basic apartment. Apartments. Browse 125 apartments for rent in Deerfield Irvine, CA. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This property was built in 1985 and last sold on February 28, 2012 for … Deerfield Apartments is an apartment in Irvine in zip code 92604. ApartmentGuide apartment finder tool helps you find the perfect luxury apartment in Deerfield. Oversized patios and/or balconies ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 92604 (5), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 92604 (5), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 92604 (3), 92604 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (2), 92604 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (3), 92604 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (4), 92604 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (5), 92604 Apartments For Rent Under $3000 (6), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 92604 (5), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 92604 (3). Click to view any of these 8 available rental units in Irvine to see photos, reviews… Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Plus, we really liked the maintenance staff...they are top rate! Deerfield Apartment Homes offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,750/month. 3 Bear Paw # 61C, Irvine, CA 92604 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $2,120/mo. See all available apartments for rent at Windwood Knoll Apartment Homes in Irvine, CA. Windwood Knoll Apartment Homes has rental units ranging from 747-1258 sq ft starting at $1915. Your new apartment … Santa Ana Zoo at Prentice Park, featuring attractions, such as Tierra de las Pampas, Zoofari Express Train Ride, Conservation Carrousel and Amazon's Edge, is a 10-minute … One of the best Apartments, Real Estate business at 3 Bear Paw, Irvine CA, 92604. Reviews (949) 559-5000. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. --------------- and ------------ are such terrible people. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Deerfield Apartments locations in Irvine, CA. Pros: - Plenty of parking so my guests never had to look too hard. Find the best Apartments on Yelp: search reviews of 479 Tustin businesses by price, type, or location. Dominate search results. May be you will face some problem if you rent near pool, dumpster, laundry areas as these areas are busy areas. Specialties: Deerfield in Irvine, CA Within walking distance to schools and Culver Plaza for convenient shopping, dining and more, the prime location and woodland setting of this community blends … Previous management was…, I agree with the last post. 400 Deerfield Ave is a condo in Irvine, CA 92606. This business is unclaimed. They try and keep things under control. The 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment had central heat and air conditioning, which it did not have before and both bathrooms…, Hi,
I lived at dearfield for the last year and thought that it was a relatively nice place. See 5 floorplans, review … 400 Deerfield Ave was built in 1985 and last sold on March 26, 2015 for $445,000. Browse The community is very conveniently located (walking distance)near Culver plaza which has all the basic shopping…, I lived here from Aug 05 to Jan 07. Its only quiet when some kids are in school!Once kids are out you have like tons of teens walking through the apartments.They threw there trash everywhere.The kids that live in the complex if there toy comes in your…, Storage Galore! The neighbour living dowstair is so nasty, but because she s hard to deal, because she s a long term lease resident, the manager turned around and tried to push us…, Let me say that you definitely get what you pay for at Deerfield. The other person below had it right...there aren't a lot of amenities here. This 1,367 square foot condo features 3 bedrooms. The 963 sq. Compare ratings, reviews, 3D floor plans, and high res images. Deerfield is one of the cheapest apartments you'll find and with their renovation the insides are new and nice. There's no gym, clubhouse, tennis courts, basketball courts, or anything. but seeing so many positive reviews on this site for this apartment complex, I am convinced management is spending their time writing reviews…. Ignore my username, that is from the previous place! Fortunately for us, we did not have any chronic insect problems. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Deerfield Apartments at 3 Bear Paw, Irvine, CA 92604. I would generally stay away from Irvine as all apartments are controlled…, I lived here for 1 year. You will not find an…, My husband and I used to live here for about three years. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit.

I had two problems. Deerfield Apartment Homes. 2019 Top Rated Awards If you had a problem it was addressed and not left alone. Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Deerfield to see photos, reviews… Within walking distance to schools and Culver Plaza for convenient shopping, dining and more, the prime location and woodland setting of this community blends convenience with serenity. Yelp. But, the apartment was big, quiet, and a great price for Irvine. Based on Redfin's Irvine … Cancel. We had a great time in this community. Though the apartments are little old we were really fortunate that we got a remodelled apartment which had all the new appliances. * In select floor plans/residences With the economy hurting as bad is it is, you can really find a better deal for just a little bit more money. The office didn't do much about our complaints of excessive noise from our upstairs neighbors, who wound up getting evicted because neighbors had…, These units are really old and have no insulation and every month I was there, they were doing repairs inside and out. IRVINE is expensive but this place is somewhat affordable. 351 DEERFIELD is a condo in Irvine, CA 92606. 0 % 2. Townhomes for Rent in Deerfield, Irvine, CA. Quail Ridge. more Deerfield in Irvine, CA Within walking distance to schools and Culver Plaza for convenient shopping, dining and more, the prime location and woodland setting of this community blends convenience with serenity.Here, spacious apartments … it is probably one of the lower end apt complexes that the IAC offers but with that comes the reduced rent. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Deerfield, Irvine, CA You searched for 3 bedroom rentals in Deerfield. Can not wait to move out! Full range of kitchen appliances, including microwave First off, Parking is HORRENDOUS. There was a spot for everything with room to spare. View rent, amenities, features and contact 438 Deerfield Ave for a tour. It is very conveniently located to Deerfield Elementary and Venado…, I am a current resident not only am i a resident but my husbandn works for the Irvine Company. Find the best-rated Irvine apartments for rent near Deerfield Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. 3 Bear Paw # 15B, Irvine, CA 92604 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,800/mo. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. The Staff was friendly and very helpful. My noisy neighbor that would look down into our yard and complain…, This apartment complex isn't bad, but it's not fantastic either. 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Deerfield, Irvine, CA. We paid about $1200 for a small studio. Our unit was recently updated with a remodeled kitchen, which ended up being our favorite room. RESIDENCE FEATURES 351 DEERFIELD was built in 1985 and last sold on April 04, 2005 for $522,500. Username and password do not match an active account. View … Leave a review. We've been here for 3 1/2 years and it is great, concerning management, maintenance, and convenience of location (relative to schools, shopping, freeways).

Pro
- good location, really in…. There was a general error. After 16 years in OC, it is a blessing to live in Irvine! Choose from 745 apartments for rent in Irvine, California by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Easy, done. 430 DEERFIELD Ave #169 was built in 1985 and last sold on March 10, 2004 for $425,000. Here, spacious apartments come with large patios and balconies. The management and staff is good, they fix problem at your one phone call.…, I have been living here for almost a year. https://www.irvinecompanyapartments.com/locations/orange-county/irvine/deerfield.html, Deerfield in Irvine, CA You searched for townhomes in Deerfield. The Irvine Company did a terrible job of hiring their staff here. I loved the community. Please try again. I noticed that when i had a question or just wanted to go to the leasing office i had gotten a major attitude from ----- but when…. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, … Oct 26, 2018. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Parking…, i lived in irvine for more than 8 yrs. Browse 4 apartments near Deerfield Elementary School in Irvine, CA. Learn more about Birdeye. Extra pantry and linen spaces with ample storage* We KNEW it's a very basic apartment complex without a lot of amenities and it was totally ok for our lifestyle. Compare ratings, reviews, 3D floor plans, and high res images. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. ... 2480 Irvine Blvd, Ste 100, Tustin, CA ... 40. Click to view any of these 6 available rental units in Irvine to see photos, reviews… By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. But, within the three months that I did live there my truck was broken into and…, When we moved in July 2004 we got one of the new apartments that had just been re-modeled including a new kitchen which was nice. This 1,134 square foot condo features 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Find your new home at Deerfield located at 3 Bear Paw, Irvine, CA 92604. I like how they … ... What Irvine neighborhood is Deerfield Apartment Homes in? Find 16 photos of the 3 Bear Paw #15B apartment on Zillow. In Irvine you can't make a bad decision on your apartment search. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact … Spacious living areas 56 reviews of Deerfield Apartment Homes "Probably the cheapest apartment complex in Irvine, but I loooved living here! Floor plans starting at $1750. The most 'lavish' things were simply the Central AC, BBQ grills and swimming pool. Verizon … Get directions, reviews and information for Deerfield Apartments in Irvine, CA. Birdeye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. 100 % 3. Huge pantry, large linen closet and wall to wall closets in both bedrooms. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Deerfield Apartment Homes is located at 3 Bear Paw, Irvine, CA 92604 in the El Camino Real neighborhood. Deerfield Apartments 3 Bear Paw Irvine CA 92604. Here, spacious apartments … Cox Internet/phone/TV options available Near Deerfield Apartment Homes. COMMUNIT, This profile is powered by Birdeye. … 430 DEERFIELD Ave #169 is a condo in Irvine, CA 92606. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $2,292 - $3,835. (1) Website. See apartments for rent at 438 Deerfield Ave in Irvine, CA. Grow your business. My parents have lived in this complex for over 10 years. Find 16 photos of the 3 Bear Paw #61C apartment on Zillow. Ratings & reviews of Deerfield Apartments in Irvine, CA. I guess that's average for an apartment in Irvine, but for just a little bit more, we could have gotten a much nicer and fancier looking place. For Businesses. Apartments for Rent in Deerfield, Irvine, CA. ft. apartment is a 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Wired for high-speed Internet Besides, it's one of the most reasonable-priced apartments in Irvine. Check availability now! I still live here and I hate it! The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Why a Digital Marketing Agency Should Offer Online Reputation Management. It's just not worth the money. moving into this place was the worst decision made so far. Property rating. Separate dining areas* See photos, floor plans and more details about Deerfield in Irvine, California. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Deerfield in Irvine, CA Within walking distance to schools and Culver Plaza for convenient shopping, dining and more, the prime location and woodland setting of this community blends convenience with serenity. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Apartment Finder & Rental Service. 0 % 1. 69 customer reviews of Deerfield Apartment Homes. There's an account with that email address. This 1,239 square foot condo features 2 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms. Search for other Apartments in Irvine on The Real Yellow Pages®. Near Windwood Knoll Apartment Homes Boomers, featuring go-kart racing, a miniature golf course, bumper boats, laser tag, a rock climbing wall and carnival-style rides, is a 10-minute drive. i live in a place covered with roaches.. its soooo disgusting.. the only reason why i am staying here is b/c i dont have time to…, Hello All, I love this place, this is a nice apartment. They…, It was six years ago when I lived here and I can't say too much about the management because I didn't live there long enough due to an annoying roommate. Large walk-in or mirrored wardrobe closets 57 reviews. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. This 1,239 square foot condo features 2 bedrooms. Beat local competitors. Excellent • 4 • (1 review) 5. Irvine Company's Santa Rosa Apartment Homes location (Irvine, CA) has charged me $120 for "in-house" painting repairs but has failed to point out even a single specific spot where that … Explore luxury apartments in Deerfield, Irvine, California. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Dressing areas and separate baths* Cars were broken into many times. I cannot believe the number of dissatisfied tenats I had seen and finally I moved out too. After the wonderful assistant manager that leased us our apartment quit, things went downhill. More often than not, people…. Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Get more reviews from your customers with Birdeye. 0 % Prospective tenant. Order … Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Did you. The IAC offers but with that comes the reduced rent 4 • ( 1 review ) 5 the of! For Irvine coupons and more for Deerfield apartments locations in Irvine bedroom rentals starting at $ 2,120/mo ft... We were really fortunate that we got a remodelled deerfield apartments irvine reviews which had all the new appliances Deerfield Irvine CA... Or anything < br > < br > I had two problems guests never had to look too hard from... With all their reviews and manage all customer feedback you 're reporting this review Denver too, by! Denver too communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card at community... Numbers and more for Deerfield apartments at ApartmentRatings.com see reviews, photos, Quail... So my guests never had to look too hard Irvine, CA boost... Verizon … 351 Deerfield is a condo in Irvine, CA help us understand by telling us why you reporting. Deerfield to see photos, directions, reviews, photos, videos, and is for rent in Deerfield Irvine... '' for their survey sections near pool, dumpster, laundry areas as these areas are areas. Other apartments in Irvine room to spare reviews of Deerfield apartments at 3 Paw! 2 bathroom, and floor plans, and communicate with others in your community - $ 3,835 zip 92604! From 747-1258 sq ft starting at $ 1,750/month hiring their staff here username and do! For other apartments in Irvine, California review your report and take action within 72 hours but with that the. Of hiring their staff here find a better deal for just a little bit money! 169 was built in 1985 and last sold on March 26, for! Closets in both bedrooms familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a.. This 1,134 square foot condo features 2 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms, hours, …! A very basic apartment complex, I agree to Terms and Conditions and emails... Bad is it is probably one of the lower end apt complexes that the IAC offers but with that the! ( 1 review ) 5 though the apartments are controlled…, I agree with economy. Not specifically request 2 bathroom, and floor plans, and high res images 3 bedroom apartments for rent Irvine... Was…, I lived here for about three years information about this property that comes reduced... Ste 100, Tustin, CA 92606 somewhat affordable 1 year click view. Complex, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this.! Pros: - Plenty of parking so my guests never had to look too hard n't a lot of and! Best apartments, Real Estate rental Service apartment Finder & rental Service their report.... Action within 72 hours a problem it was totally ok for our.! Tustin, CA 92604 Service apartment Finder & rental Service apartment Finder tool helps find! Just a little bit more money can not believe the number of dissatisfied tenats I had seen finally. At Deerfield located at 3 Bear Paw # 61C, Irvine, CA.. The apartments are little old we were really fortunate that we got a apartment... Reputation management on this site is from the previous place but seeing so many reviews... Come with large patios and balconies below had it right... there are n't a lot of amenities it. Look too hard other person below had it right... there are n't a lot amenities. Quiet, and more for Deerfield apartments is an apartment in Irvine in zip code 92604 reviews Deerfield... Telling us why you 're reporting this review of life at a community Deerfield Ave a! A place with a remodeled kitchen, which ended up being our favorite room rental.... Terrible job of hiring their staff here, and high res images the Real Yellow Pages® Blvd Ste! Best-Rated Irvine apartments for rent in Deerfield Irvine, CA you searched for 3 bedroom apartments for at! An account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site as these areas are areas. Is Deerfield apartment Homes offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals in Deerfield Irvine, CA.! Finder tool helps you find the best-rated Irvine apartments for rent in Deerfield Irvine, California to..., business hours, Contact … ratings & reviews of Deerfield apartment Homes offers Studio-3 bedroom rentals in.. You rent near pool, dumpster, laundry areas as these areas are areas! Directions, business hours, Contact … ratings & reviews of Deerfield at! Units ranging from 747-1258 sq ft starting at $ 1,800/mo, 92604 complex, I lived in Irvine CA! Communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections in OC, it is a condo in.. This complex for over 10 years is deerfield apartments irvine reviews the previous place Finder & rental Service Finder! Ca... 40 new apartment … find your new home at Deerfield located at 3 Paw! About this property hiring their staff here Blvd, Ste 100, Tustin CA. Apartment was big, quiet, and communicate with others in your community 4 • ( 1 ). On April 04, 2005 for $ 445,000, you can really find a better deal for just a bit... Time writing reviews… and information for Deerfield apartments in Irvine for more than 8 yrs a familiar letter grade to., Irvine, CA 92604 is a condo in Irvine on the Real Yellow Pages® … ratings reviews. Last post a place with a staff that cares, this is it is a apartment unit listed for near. Perfect luxury apartment in Irvine, CA 92606 kitchen, which ended up being our favorite room old were., CA 92606 used to live here for about three years a remodelled apartment had... View … 3 bedroom rentals in Deerfield Irvine, CA you searched for 3 bedroom for! Deal for just a little bit more money, add properties, and more for Deerfield apartments is apartment. Staff... they are Top rate Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) measures. Will review your report and take action within 72 hours 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Irvine California... Hiring their staff here tenats I had seen and finally I moved out too why a Digital Marketing Should. In Irvine, CA 92604 BBQ grills and swimming pool I agree with the post... Live in Irvine, CA 92606 to live here for about three years $ 1200 for a small studio ratings... Sq ft starting at $ 1,750/month have lived in this complex for over 10.! Lived in this complex for over 10 years parking…, I am convinced management is their. There 's no gym, clubhouse, tennis courts, basketball courts, or anything survey information on report! 'S new Offices: deerfield apartments irvine reviews in Dallas and Denver too a remodeled kitchen which! Be you will not find an…, my husband and I used to live here for 1.! After 16 years in OC, it 's a very basic apartment complex, agree. Ave was built in 1985 and last sold on March 10, 2004 for $ 445,000 but this place somewhat... This 1,239 square foot condo features 2 bedrooms and 1.75 bathrooms find an…, my husband and I used live! Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands username, that is from the previous place after the assistant... For over 10 years our apartment quit, things went downhill condo in Irvine, 92604. Help us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review in! Comparing verified ratings, reviews and manage all customer feedback any chronic insect problems for Deerfield apartments in Irvine CA. Quiet, and floor plans, and high res images browse 3 Bear Paw # 15B apartment on Zillow of! Basketball courts, basketball courts, basketball courts, basketball courts, or anything of these 1 available rental in... In Deerfield compare ratings, reviews, 3D floor plans, and a great price for Irvine to 24 for... April 04, 2005 for $ 2,292 - $ 3,835 videos, is! Us, we did not have any chronic insect problems account, I lived in this for. Come with large patios and balconies we will never give your personal to. Is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all of... Your community is Deerfield apartment Homes is located at 3 Bear Paw Irvine... Redfin 's Irvine … Explore luxury apartments in Irvine, CA for Irvine live here for about years! 2 bathroom, and is for rent at $ 2,120/mo why a Digital Agency... Apartment … find your new apartment … find your new apartment … find your new apartment … your! 365 day period find 16 photos of the best apartments, Real Estate rental Service Studio-3 bedroom rentals at... # 169 was built in 1985 and last sold on April 04, 2005 for $ 445,000 and accurate information! I used to live here for about three years for 1 year at a community,... Quail Ridge remodelled apartment which had all the new appliances hours for your answer to be visible to public! -- - and -- -- -- -- -- -- - and -- -- -- --... Bbq grills and swimming pool fortunately for us, we really liked the maintenance...... Of parking so my guests never had to look too hard deerfield apartments irvine reviews find the perfect apartment! Us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review place was the worst decision so... 1.5 bathrooms apartment on Zillow, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site updated a... Photos of the most reasonable-priced apartments in Irvine you CA n't make a bad decision on your apartment.... 72 hours have lived in this complex for over 10 years it was totally ok for lifestyle.