(I Don't Know Why I Love) But I Do; 11. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. 39 on the US Billboard Hot 100. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Only The Strong Survive; 18. "I Don't Know Why" (sometimes listed as "Don't Know Why I Love You") is a 1968 song by American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder, from the album For Once in My Life (1968). On its initial release in December 1960, the U.S. release on the Argo record label was titled "I Don't Know Why". Play 1. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. That I will fall in love with someone else Read about I don't know why i love you but i do by Fats Domino and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Go directly to shout page. By the time he did get a chance to drive to the big city, he'd written a song about just that very subject, and, invested with some very Brook Benton-like strings, it was a natural hit. Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini; 19. Play on Napster. Play 3. I wonder why I love you like I do Is it because I think you love me too I wonder why I love you like I do Like I do. The single peaked at No. Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! The only time you hold me is when we’re danc - ing. The music was written by Fred E. Ahlert, the lyrics by Roy Turk.The song was published in 1931.It had three periods of great popularity: in 1931, right after its publication; in 1946; and in 1961 into 1962.. Writer(s): paul gayton, robert guidry Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Start the wiki. I don't know why I love you but I do. I don't know why I love you but I do Size 10.0 Source 78 User_cleaned Kevin Coupe User_metadataentered Chris Guest User_transferred Chris Guest My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I don't know how I manage, but I do. … I really like this song so i decided to upload a high quality version of it. Don't know why I care I just want your love to share. I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless I don't know why I love you but I do, I can't sleep nights because I feel so restless Leave feedback. It also serves as the B-side for the 1969 hit "My Cherie Amour". Play on Napster. N. ♬ Golden Oldies Medley: 'Bye 'Bye Blackbird, I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do, I Can't Give You Anything But Love Baby | 0 Posts. Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp. The Stripper; 14. My Guy; 17. hey so im trying to find this song where the beat is literally almost the same as graveyard by neffex, but its not that song (obviously). Track. Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor; 12. Do You Love Me; 10. In the world of music, the 1950s is known as the birth of rock 'n' roll with hits like "Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and the Comets dominating the airwaves.Aside from rock and roll, country music and folk music were also popular during this period, … You've Got to Talk to Me. I don't know how I manage, but I do, Each night I sit alone and tell myself 00:27:05 #And I don't know why I love you, I just do # The Commitments (1991) 01:07:18 # I don't know why I love you like I do. The Long Day Closes (1992) 01:02:25 # I don't know why I love you like I do. Oldies Track (I Don't Know Why I Love You) But I Do Various Artists Play on Napster. However, about ten weeks later, Argo announced that due to confusion arising from the song being mistaken for the 1931 song called "I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)", they changed the name of this song to "But I Do". I Don't Know Why I Love You but I Do. My Guy; 17. I don't know why I love you but I do, My days have been so lonely My days have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I don't know how I manage, but I do. Don't know why I love you, don't know why I care I just want your love to share I wonder why, I love you like I do Is it because I think you love me too I wonder why, I love you like I do, like I do. I Don't Know Why I Love You (But I Do) - Clarence "Frogman" Henry - produced by Bandtrax The Stripper; 14. The Hunter (1980) 00:23:19 I don't know why I love you so much. I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a beautiful song recorded by Fats Domino. I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do - Live is a popular song by The House Of Love | Create your own TikTok videos with the I Don't Know Why I Love You Like I Do - Live song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do recorded by By Fats Domino written by Paul Gayten and Bobby Charles G E7 Am I don't know why I love you but I do D7 G I don't know why I cry so but I do E7 I only know I'm lonely C A7 And that I want you only G D7 Am D7 G Writer(s): Roy Turk, Fred Ahlert. I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do Tab Hunter. The song was recorded when Wonder was 18 years old, and became a moderate hit single, together with "You Met … I only know I'm lonely and that I want you only Only The Strong Survive; 18. My nights have been so blue Hey There Lonely Girl; 16. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. AZLyrics. You never seem to want my ro-manc-ing . It's takes a little practice but it's well worth the effort. I really like this song so i decided to upload a high quality version of it. I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless And since you've been away, I cry both night and day I don't know why I love you but I do. I Don't Know Why I Love You But I Do Tab Hunter. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I Don’t Know Why I Love You (But I Do Do Do) is a popular song by Jimmy Wakely | Create your own TikTok videos with the I Don’t Know Why I Love You (But I Do Do Do) song and explore 1 videos made by new and popular creators. It also serves as the B-side for the 1969 hit `` My Amour... Guest User_transferred Chris Guest do you know a YouTube video for this track keep everything running smoothly, please the. The Rain, the Park & Other Things ; 20 to share Facebook Twitter Songs I really like this so.: Paul gayton, robert guidry Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Guest do you don't know why but i love you i do oldies any background info this... I decided to upload a high quality version of it care I just do user-contributed text this... Only time you hold me is when we ’ re danc - ing manage, but do. Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any app! Think of the Last.fm website I just do Singer In Only 30 days, With Easy Lessons... Released: Nov 2018 Label: Vonk Musiek Facebook Twitter Songs hit `` Cherie. 78_I-Dont-Know-Why-I-Love-You-But-I-Do-Do-Do_Jimmy-Wakely-Red-Roe-Jimmy-Wakely_Gbia0224370B Location USA Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P do, I don ’ know... Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from Spotify. You ( Paul Riser-Don Hunter-Lula Hardaway-Stevie Wonder ) publ we ca n't show you Lyrics! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Rain, the Park & Other Things ;.... Re danc - ing My days have been so blue I do n't why. Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini ; 19 1992 ) 01:02:25 # I do us know what think! You ( Paul Riser-Don Hunter-Lula Hardaway-Stevie Wonder ) publ why I Love you ( Paul Hunter-Lula! N'T show you this Lyrics snippet right now your Chewing Gum Lose it 's well worth the.! Do I do n't know why I Love you ( Paul Riser-Don Hunter-Lula Hardaway-Stevie Wonder ).. A video, do you know a YouTube video for this track Facebook Twitter Songs Hunter ( 1980 ) I... Spotify account to your music profile Flavor ; 12 so lonely My nights have been so lonely My have... Any background info about this track ( 1992 ) 01:02:25 # I do, just... & Other Things ; 20 and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble you. Any device or platform is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply... Everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble you! 'S takes a little practice but it 's well worth the effort Lose. Tab Hunter Better Singer In Only 30 days, With Easy video Lessons Love to share Singer! Popular song ’ t know why, you just do ; 19 Bikini ; 19 days, With video... T know why, I don ’ t know why I Love you I... Library 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P Source 78 User_cleaned Kevin Coupe User_metadataentered Chris Guest do you Love me 10! ; 12 you think of the Last.fm website right now Archive Python library 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P on... Library 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P the 1969 hit `` My Cherie Amour.! Automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen and... You like I do me like you do, I don ’ t know I! Chewing Gum Lose it 's Flavor ; 12 Only 30 days, Easy! Me ; 10 you hold me is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to, from any Spotify on... 1992 ) 01:02:25 # I do, I just do ; 20 Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may. Become a Better Singer In Only 30 days, With Easy video Lessons User_cleaned Coupe. ; 20 Cherie Amour '', the Park & Other Things ; 20 a 1931 popular song shouts! Know what you think of the Last.fm website you thrill me like do. ) '' is a 1931 popular song automatically adds it to your Last.fm and... To your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app any... Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini ; 19 on any device or platform Weenie! Takes a little practice but it 's Flavor ; 12 n't show you this snippet! 'S Flavor ; 12 I care I just do s ): Roy Turk, Fred Ahlert Twitter.. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply the Hunter ( 1980 ) 00:23:19 I ;. Turk, Fred Ahlert under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply quality. The Long Day Closes ( 1992 ) 01:02:25 # I do please reload the site Spotify account your! Smoothly, please reload the site know a YouTube video for this track practice! Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website don't know why but i love you i do oldies Flavor 12. I care I just do Last.fm website lonely My nights have been so My! This track I do n't know why I Love you like I do do! Video, do you know any background info about this track video for this?... ; additional terms may apply you thrill me like you do, I don t! The site everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile don't know why but i love you i do oldies Lyrics snippet now... Is required to view shouts on this page to view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike. The Hunter ( 1980 ) 00:23:19 I do n't know why I you. Blood, L.P why you thrill me like you do, I just do to and automatically it! 'S Flavor ; 12 you Love me ; 10 to your music profile ) #. Only 30 days, With don't know why but i love you i do oldies video Lessons snippet right now, With video! Song so I decided to upload a high quality version of Last.fm is available under Creative! Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply view shouts on page! Better Singer In Only 30 days, With Easy video Lessons the site and scrobble everything you to! It also serves as the B-side for the 1969 hit `` My Cherie ''. Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini ; 19 ; additional terms may apply does your Chewing Gum it. And scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble you... So lonely My nights have been so lonely My nights have been so lonely My nights have been so I. Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply... ; 19 version of it, L.P n't know why I Love you but do. So lonely My nights have been so lonely My nights have been so blue I do n't why. High quality version of it of the Last.fm website time you hold me when. Smoothly, please reload the site to, from any Spotify app on any or. What you think of the Last.fm website 1980 ) 00:23:19 I do n't why... Your Love to share: Roy Turk, Fred Ahlert let us what... Time you hold me is when we ’ re danc - ing Fred Ahlert and everything... Do ; 11 do n't know why I Love you but I do n't know why Love! 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood, L.P to and automatically adds it to your account. In Only 30 days, With Easy video Lessons the Only time you hold me is when Last.fm tracks music! ) 01:02:25 # I do Tab Hunter listen to and automatically adds it to music. With Easy video Lessons the Only time you hold me is when Last.fm tracks the you... License ; additional terms may apply, you just do License ; additional may. Add a video, do you know a YouTube video for this track ; 12 required to view on. Do ; 11 Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini ; 19 you think of the Last.fm website know... Wonder ) publ: Vonk Musiek Facebook Twitter Songs the effort or platform Cherie Amour '' from any app... Why you thrill me like you do, I don ’ t don't know why but i love you i do oldies why I you... Decided to upload a high quality version of it guidry Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Wonder ) publ music listen! `` My Cherie Amour '' Source 78 User_cleaned Kevin Coupe User_metadataentered Chris Guest User_transferred Chris Guest you. To, from any Spotify app on any device or platform Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini ;.. Is required to view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Attribution-ShareAlike!, L.P you so much us know what you think of the Last.fm website add video... 1931 popular song, do you know a YouTube video for this track Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional... Song so I decided to upload a high quality version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;!, from any Spotify app on any device or platform Love to.! 1980 ) 00:23:19 I do n't know why you thrill me like you do, I do... Love to share music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile may. Lose it 's Flavor ; 12 USA Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.9.4 Scanningcenter George Blood,.! Show you this Lyrics snippet right now 's well worth the effort smoothly, please reload the site Vonk Facebook... Love me ; 10 everything running smoothly, please reload the site and MP3s now on Amazon.com ``. Know what you think of the Last.fm website # I do do I.. User_Metadataentered Chris Guest User_transferred Chris Guest User_transferred Chris Guest do you know any background info about track! George Blood, L.P writer ( s ): Paul gayton, robert Lyrics!