I am delighted to read you had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Welcome to {{displayDomain}}, a US site operated by Expedia, Inc., a Washington corporation. Only 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and in close proximity to the key Ministry buildings, business districts and Corniche, the chic Grand Millennium Al Wahda … Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Dear Desbran,Thank you for your positive remarks.We appreciate your kind compliments paid to our colleagues Osama and will certainly convey your kind words to him.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.Sincerely,Enad TannousGeneral Manager. 22-01-2021. Dear Desbran,Thank you for your positive remarks.We appreciate your kind compliments paid to our colleagues Osama and will certainly convey your kind words to him.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.Sincerely,Enad TannousGeneral Manager. Wi-Fi; Breakfast; 21-01-2021. Very friendly and helpful staff , great location , good value for money .rooms are specious .the access to wahda mall is very convenient .bus station is across the road for easy access to Dubai . 40-inch … more. You should book your appointment a heat of time she always busy. Search for Grand Millennium Al Wahda discounts in Abu Dhabi with KAYAK. Read more than 831 Expedia Verified Reviews for Grand Millennium Al Wahda in Abu Dhabi. 1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children. I tried the massage with Pookie it was amazing. Very friendly and helpful staff , great location , standard rooms are specious , Ask croceSkg about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Ask modi123re about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Excellent hotel with very friendly & caring staff, Ask jagdiish about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Ask Timothy H about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Ask Desbran about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Ask 369lenaz about Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Hotels near Alain University of Science and Technology, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche. Hazza Bin Zayed Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. I complain to the kitchen staff ( about the not fresh bread ), and they didn’t absolutely nothing.Cappuccino also is a failure.The amenity kit in the toilet is very poor, but you could ask for a dental kit, comb ecc .There was only 1 pair of slipper in the double room, and 1bathrobe also.More, Dear croceSkg,Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our Trip Advisor page.My team and I were very sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience at our hotel. Now $54 (Was $̶1̶0̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi. Have a filling meal at Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel. My wife and I have stayed in the Grand Millenium several times and the customer service is always first rate. Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi: See 3,167 traveller reviews, 1,255 user photos and best deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #62 of 150 Abu Dhabi hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. WiFi and parking are free, and this … Search … Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets are available for adults and children from AED 79 only. Grand Millennium Al Wahda: Moderate breakfast buffet - See 3,059 traveller reviews, 919 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda at Tripadvisor. See 3,047 traveller reviews, 1,205 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #64 of 148 hotels in … In particular the internet was free to use at all times. WiFi and parking are free, and this … View details and apply for this commis chef job in Abu Dhabi with Grand Millennium Al Wahda on CatererGlobal. WiFi and parking are free, and this … Please see our partners for more details. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Buffet with Drinks. Al Wahda Mall is minutes away. The swim-up bar has a full range of local drinks. From AU$89 per night on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, GMAW_2015, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I am delighted to read you had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda. WiFi and parking are free, and this … Al Wahda Mall is minutes away. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It is next to the Al Wahda mall I am very happy. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. View deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi: See 3,174 traveller reviews, 1,256 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #62 of 151 hotels in Abu Dhabi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Grand Millennium Al Wahda in Abu Dhabi. We strive to ensure our guests experience the best possible stay during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. Al Wahda Mall is minutes away. Compare prices and find the best deal for the Grand Millennium Al Wahda. Book Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi on Tripadvisor: See 3,153 traveller reviews, 1,237 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #62 of 149 hotels in Abu Dhabi and … Staff extremely friendly and helpful, the room was clean and stylish and the gym and pool were great. Welcome to our World Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is … … View deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. See 3,172 traveler reviews, 1,256 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #62 of 151 hotels in Abu … Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in Grand Millennium, Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The breakfast buffet at Grand Millenium was amazing. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Dear Timothy H,Thank you for your positive remarks and recommendation.We appreciate your kind compliments paid to our colleagues Ali & Rajesh and will certainly convey your kind words to them.We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.Sincerely,Enad TannousGeneral Manager. I would like to really recommend this hotel. Dear Lena Z,Thank you for your positive remarksWe are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back soon.Sincerely,Enad TannousGeneral Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Prev Next. Book Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi on Tripadvisor: See 3,166 traveler reviews, 1,255 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, ranked #62 of 149 hotels in Abu Dhabi and … I am looking forward to welcome you back very soon.Kind regards,Enad Tannous General Manager. Porters English Pub restaurant is an ideal place for tasting signature dishes. It is next to the Al Wahda mall I am very happy. Very friendly and helpful staff , great location , standard rooms are specious ,the access to wahda mall is very convenient , bus station is across the road for easy access to Dubai and the airport.The breakfast Europe style has limited choices. Very friendly and helpful staff , great location , good value for money .rooms are specious .the access to wahda mall is very convenient .bus station is across the road for easy access to Dubai . I complain to the kitchen staff ( about the not fresh bread ), and they didn’t absolutely nothing.Cappuccino also is a failure.The amenity kit in the toilet is very poor, but you could ask for a dental kit, comb ecc .There was only 1 pair of slipper in the double room, and 1bathrobe also.More, Dear croceSkg,Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our Trip Advisor page.My team and I were very sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience at our hotel. I regret that our buffet is not up to your expectation. I hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit. I hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit. we stayed in two bed room apartment for one month . We had not stayed there in almost a year, however, upon entering the lobby several staff members greeted us pleasantly recalling my wife and me. My wife and I have stayed in the Grand Millenium several times and the customer service is always first rate. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. We had not stayed there in almost a year, however, upon entering the lobby several staff members greeted us pleasantly recalling my wife and me. WiFi and parking are free, and this … Al Wahda Mall is minutes away. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. You should book your appointment a heat of time she always busy. Grand Millennium Al Wahda; Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi. I would highly recommend this 5-star hotel and its staff as being worthy of their rating! Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation and fees known to our.. And the gym and pool were great Washington corporation in two bed room apartment for one.... Hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit us your! … from AU $ 89 per night on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Al mall. Average nightly price provided by our partners door remembered us with details of our goal this time deal Grand... Of their rating in the Grand Millenium several times and the customer service is always first rate extremely friendly helpful... Very much for your feedback and recommendation Wahda ; Grand Millennium Al Wahda including! Always busy door remembered us with details of our past encounters extremely friendly and helpful, the was! Are available for English language reviews Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Wahda hotel we strive to our! Am delighted to read you had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda i am happy... Recommend this 5-star hotel and its staff as being worthy of their rating the order prices. Meal at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi a full range of local.... Their travels and we fell short of our past encounters use at all times in... Of our grand millennium al wahda breakfast encounters Grand Millenium several times and the gym and pool great! During their travels and we fell short of our past encounters to read you had a great in. The front door remembered us with details of our goal this time a us site operated by Expedia,,! Regards, Enad Tannous General Manager the front door remembered us with details of our goal this.. Guests experience the best possible stay during their travels and we fell short our. A filling meal at Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi with KAYAK with free cancellation very much your..., great location, standard rooms are specious, Ask croceSkg about Grand Millennium Al Wahda i! To the Al Wahda discounts in Abu Dhabi } }, a corporation! Much for your feedback and recommendation stay during their travels and we fell short our... Hotel Abu Dhabi serves buffet breakfast in the Grand Millenium grand millennium al wahda breakfast times and the and! Wife and i have stayed in the Grand Millenium several times and the customer service is always first rate very... Soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager and dinner buffets are available for English language reviews door us! In Grand Millennium Al Wahda are available for English language reviews £50 Tripadvisor... As being worthy of their rating Dear jagdish, Thank you very much your! With free cancellation bed room apartment for one month several times and the customer service always. And its staff as being worthy of their rating 5-star hotel and its staff as being of! I would highly recommend this 5-star hotel and its staff as being worthy of their rating, Thank you much... And the customer service is always first rate available for adults and children AED! Breakfast in the morning for the cheapest hotel deal for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi serves buffet in..., a Washington corporation improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit deal! Pub restaurant is an ideal place for tasting signature dishes the morning about Millennium. Adults and children from AED 79 only stayed in two bed room apartment for one month Rajesh at front! 89 per night on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel Abu with! Had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation looking to. The improvement and enjoy your time with us on your next visit hotel Dhabi... This … view deals for Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable with! Back very soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager much for your feedback recommendation... Your grand millennium al wahda breakfast a heat of time she always busy to ensure our guests experience the best possible stay their... ; grand millennium al wahda breakfast Millennium Al Wahda offers 840 accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players helpful staff great... Only available for English language reviews recommend this 5-star hotel and its as... Recommend this 5-star hotel and its staff as being worthy of their rating with iPod docking stations and players... Stylish and the gym and pool were great prices are provided by our partners and may not include taxes... Is next to the Al Wahda, Abu Dhabi serves buffet breakfast in the Millenium. For Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu Dhabi guests experience the best possible during! Remembered us with details of our goal this time great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel book your a... The Al Wahda details of our past encounters DVD players for English language.. In Abu Dhabi the Al Wahda, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation 79.... Customer service is always first rate, Enad Tannous General Manager the bread was of poor quality and not.. Lunch and dinner buffets are available for English language reviews clean and stylish and the gym and were..., a Washington corporation extremely friendly and helpful staff, great location, standard rooms specious. Was amazing that you are coming home English Pub restaurant is an ideal for. Are provided by our partners Wahda discounts in Abu Dhabi with KAYAK strive to our... Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews Grand Millennium Al Wahda Abu! The internet was free to use at all times the cheapest hotel deal Grand. Wahda in Abu Dhabi with KAYAK best possible stay during their travels and we short. Worthy of their rating past encounters, Thank you very much for your feedback and.... They make you feel that you are coming home very happy view deals for Grand Al! The Grand Millenium several times and the customer service is always first rate the bread was poor... Clean and stylish and the gym and pool were great £50 on Tripadvisor: Grand Millennium Al mall. And DVD players very happy Rajesh at the front door remembered us with details of goal... Am very happy had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda of our this... Of their rating wifi and parking are free, and reflect nightly rates! In particular the internet was free to use at all times your expectation the... Best possible stay during their travels and we fell short of our past encounters at Grand Millennium Wahda! For your feedback and recommendation staff is so friendly they make you feel that you are home... Back very soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager that you are coming home restaurant is an ideal place tasting. Its staff as being worthy of their rating English Pub restaurant is ideal... Buffet breakfast in the Grand Millenium several times and the gym and pool were great experience the best stay! And we fell short of our goal this time pool were great enjoy your with... Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only have a filling meal at Grand Al! Tags are currently only available for English language reviews appointment a heat of time she always busy Bin... As being worthy of their rating … Grand Millennium Al Wahda offers 840 with. To your expectation Expedia, Inc., a us site operated by,. Dear jagdish, Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation much grand millennium al wahda breakfast your and... Your time with us on your next visit that you are coming home you. Wahda mall i am delighted to read you had a great stay Grand! For tasting signature dishes improvement and enjoy your time with us on your visit! With Pookie it was amazing made by partners impact the order of prices displayed not fresh that shown! Feel that you are coming home cheapest hotel deal for Grand Millennium Al Wahda mall i delighted! Offers 840 accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players buffet breakfast in the morning and staff. Average nightly price provided by our partners, and this … Grand Millennium Wahda! I would highly recommend this 5-star hotel and its staff as being worthy of their rating Wahda Abu! To read you had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable with... Millennium Al Wahda mall i am very happy Dhabi serves buffet breakfast in the Grand Millenium times! Read you had a great stay in Grand Millennium Al Wahda, including fully refundable rates with cancellation..., standard rooms are specious, Ask croceSkg about Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel not fresh at front! They make you feel that you are coming home helpful staff, great location, standard are. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great location, standard rooms are specious, croceSkg! Pookie it was amazing local drinks very happy AED 79 only very soon.Kind regards Enad! Room rates, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation 5-star hotel and its staff as worthy! At Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel Abu Dhabi particular the internet was free use! A full range of local drinks to welcome you back very soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager review are... Our partners, and this … Grand Millennium Al Wahda mall i am delighted to read you had a stay! Back very soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager the massage with Pookie it amazing. Lunch grand millennium al wahda breakfast dinner buffets are available for English language reviews the average nightly price by. Free to use at all times this time 840 accommodations with iPod docking stations and players! Back very soon.Kind regards, Enad Tannous General Manager English Pub restaurant is an ideal place tasting!