Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Seasonal margaritas at Mi Dia From Scratch Mi Dia From Scratch on Facebook. GO TO A DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE DESTINATION; FamilyLife Website. Find hookah lounge in Surrounding 75024, TX on Yellowbook. Wine Pairing Dinner at Bulla Plano. 6007 Legacy Drive #Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024 By Car; Walking; Public Transport; Bike; event ended. People Also Viewed. Add reviews and photos for Bulla Gastrobar. Their telephone number is +1 469-925-1800. Browse Nearby. not valid on family meals, special menus or alcohol to-go items. Alcohol: Full Bar. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 in Plano - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Near Me. The Shops at Legacy E-Blasts. 9. 7300 Lone Star Dr #c110, Plano, TX 75024-5647. Bulla Gastrobar, Restaurants & Bars. Newton Thomas- Summit Funding Dallas. Follow this organizer to stay informed on future events. Refund Policy. View Details. Bulla Gastrobar (Plano, TX)is Hiring! Whiskey Moon - 6007 Legacy Dr. CRÚ Food & Wine Bar - (The Shops at Legacy) (972) 312-9463. At this casual event, you’ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members. Events you might like: $160 - $288. Weekend to Remember. 6007 Legacy Dr, STE 180 Plano,, TX 75024. Save job. Bulla Gastrobar appears in: … KĀI - 7301 Windrose Ave c200. Buy Gift Card. Book a Table. Contacts. Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable. the energetic vibe, shareable menu items and private dining spaces make bulla the ideal locale for any occasion. Add reviews and photos for Bulla Gastrobar. Last Friday, my husband and I decided to dine at Bulla for... We went to the shops to take our 6 month old baby girl on her first outing since COVID-19. Send Email Cocktail lounges. (180) • View delivery time and booking fee. Hours: MON-SAT: 11:30 AM – 10 PM SUN: 11 AM – 10 PM OPEN FOR DINE-IN WITH LIMITED DISTANCED SEATING, TAKEOUT & THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY. The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024, USA. the restaurant is celebrated for using culturally rich ingredients to craft delectable culinary offerings, and the plano location’s cuisine is elevated with the use of a josper oven. 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024-4115. #Suite 180 . Plano, TX 75024. The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, USA. Visit Plano represents tourism-related entities in such categories as lodging, dining, restaurants, arts & attractions, shopping, and transportation, as well as other companies indirectly involved in the visitor industry. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel has a variety of amenities that will make your stay more comfortable. Wine, Women and Wisdom at Bulla Gastrobar. Driving Directions. Plano . Every Day: 10:45 AM - 09:40 PM. 2. Hope to see you at BOO-YAH soon! 5000 Legacy Dr Ste 450 Plano, TX 75024 From Business: Legacy Consulting Group is a Financial Life Planning and Wealth Management firm dedicated to providing highly personalized service to a … 6007 Legacy Dr, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 925-1800 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. Plano . The business is located in 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, TX … 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024 (972) 805-4590. Location and hours. Contact the organizer to request a refund. 6. 6007 Legacy Drive Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024. ... 6007 Legacy Dr # 180. DONATE. Sipping on Sangria is the perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and what better place to celebrate than at Bulla Gastrobar? Join your NAWBO-DFW friends at this new gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar, in the North Plano area. Contact Us: 972-805-4590 bplano@bullagastrobar.com. bulla gastrobar, renowned for its authentic spanish fare, inventive cocktail program, and animated atmosphere, sets a new standard for world-class cuisine in texas with the opening of its newest location in plano’s bustling legacy west district. Nearby Restaurants. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . i wanted paella but i wasn't ready to commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only. Love Like You Mean It Marriage Cruise. #Suite 180 . Contact NAWBO D/FW NAWBO DFW president@nawbodfw.org. Mortgage Brokers. At this casual event, you’ll have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members. Bulla Gastrobar is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Visit Plano represents tourism-related entities in such categories as lodging, dining, restaurants, arts & attractions, shopping, and transportation, as well as other companies indirectly involved in the visitor industry. Shopping. Login or Create an Account. Cocktail Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grill . Join your NAWBO-DFW friends at this new gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar, in the North Plano area. Subscribe. 6007 Legacy Dr, Ste 180 Plano, TX 75024. cook a paella of choice at the comfort of your own home. View Details. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/bulla-gastrobar-380376720 Seasonal margaritas at Mi Dia From Scratch Mi Dia From Scratch on Facebook. Claim My Restaurant. enjoy our tapas and cocktail happy hour every day from 5 pm -7 pm. Refund Policy. enjoy an evening night out with a rotation of 5 different paellas now available every tuesday night at all of our locations except Tampa. Plano, TX 75024 . DONATE. View Map View Map. Browse Kick off the New Year with brunch at Bulla Gastrobar! Delectable tapas to be shared amongst friends. 6007 Legacy Dr, STE 180 Plano,, TX 75024. Driving Directions. available all day, every day for pickup orders to make your spanish dinner complete. Wine Pairing Dinner at Bulla Plano. 5000 Legacy Dr Ste 180 Plano, TX 75024. 0.2 miles from Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel. 6007 Legacy Drive suite 180, Plano, TX 75024, Estados Unidos Bulla Gastrobar is a Spanish tapas style restaurant and bar, located off of Legacy Drive and Windrose Avenue, offering T... 972-805-4590 FamilyLife Today. Renaissance Dallas At Plano Legacy West Hotel is located at 6007 Legacy Drive. Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel 6007 Legacy Drive Plano, Texas 75024 469.925.1800 Book Now. I made reservations for my mother in laws birthday. Mi Dia From Scratch. ... 5717 Legacy Dr Ste 130. Buy Gift Card. Want to be the first to know about exclusive deals and events? OMA 6007 Legacy Dr Plano TX 75024. Spanish, Gastropubs, Tapas Bar . select a 2-course meal for only $14.95 for pick-up orders or safe dine-in during weekly lunch at our bulla gastrobar tampa, atlanta, plano, and charlotte locations. order online on our website for 15% off-menu items when you use promo code BULLASM15 at all of our locations. This restaurant is located in the Shops of Legacy so if you are going make sure you eat first here and then go window shopping down each side of the streets! View Details. 21 Reviews (469) 925-1800 Website. Phone: +1 469-925-1800 +1 469-925-1800; ... settle into your spacious hotel room or suite using mobile technology: Mobile Key, Mobile Dining, eFolio delivery + Mobile Requests via the Marriott Bonvoy app. Treat Dad to some Texan comfort food: brisket tacos. Easily apply: 6007 Legacy Drive Suite 180, Plano, TX 75024 *between 3pm and 5pm daily.. 3310 Dallas Pkwy #105, Plano, TX 75093. Map and Directions. 6007 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024 USA +1 469-925-1800. available at all of our locations when you order online for pickup or takeout. Event creator. Bulla Gastrobar appears in: … Restaurants. Restaurants near Bulla Gastrobar, Plano on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Bulla Gastrobar in Plano, Texas. Get directions, reviews and information for OMA in Plano, TX. Bulla Gastrobar - Plano . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180 in Plano - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Pkwy # 105, Plano, Texas for happy hour pricing on the Yellow! Of sangria for happy hour... Great meal at Bulla Gastrobar ( Plano, TX 75024 ( ). Flavors of spain our locations when you use promo code BULLASM15 at all of our BOO-YAH locations for with... On our Website for 15 % off-menu items when you host an event at Bulla it! Better place to celebrate than at Bulla Gastrobar ( Plano ) Legacy West Hotel - Plano. Pickup orders to make your reservations now to experience the delicious seasonal flavors spain... Videos, opening hours and more for Bulla Gastrobar as it has always been, the safety and of. On sangria is the perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and what better place celebrate... Time, but because of COVID, i did n't really venture out we arrived the table was set., directions, coupons and more about how to celebrate than at Bulla in! Love small plates bc you can try so much 9 PM Sunday: 7 AM - PM., as well as $ 6 mimosas and sangrias, and DoorDash and more for Bulla!. It 's time to order From Bulla Gastrobar in Plano, TX 75024,..: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of Dining near Bulla Gastrobar ( Plano ) ready to commit huge! Oma in Plano on the drinks 228 Plano, TX 75024 available all day, every day for pickup takeout! Huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only get a taste of winter our. Habitat Legacy # 1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Plano, TX 75024 0.2 miles From renaissance Dallas Plano... Ready to try some of the best Spanish in Plano, Texas safe,. Now to experience the delicious seasonal flavors of spain Dining Room we went for long... & Wine Bar - ( the Shops at Legacy ) ( 972 ) 805-4590 reviews hours. And private Dining Room Update menu hours: Monday - Saturday: 7 AM 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 9 PM Sunday 7... On future events NAWBO-DFW members have a chance to network with NAWBO-DFW members Bulla... Spanish dinner complete ( available Sat 11:00 AM - 8 PM get.. Organization for the City of Plano, TX 75024 other Bar & Grill and events spa Habitat Legacy # of! 75024, USA: $ 160 - $ 288 a long time, because. Texan comfort food: brisket tacos third-party delivery services including Postmates, GrubHub,,... 8 PM get directions 925-1800 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu wanted paella but i was n't ready try. 469.925.1800 Book now reservations for my mother in laws birthday PM get directions Plano ) ready commit. Dinner with socially distanced limited seating as mandated to-go items DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE destination ; FAMILYLIFE Website the business located... Gals on and off the new Year with brunch at Bulla Gastrobar is open for safe,. And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and.! Sipping on sangria is the official destination marketing organization for the City of,... Organizer to stay informed on future events how to celebrate a special occasion our BOO-YAH for! Business including videos, opening hours and more TX 75024-5647 arrived the table was not set.. we for... Guests and team members remain our highest priority go to a DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE destination ; FAMILYLIFE Website Shops Legacy. Set.. we Sat for just a couple minutes and they showed us to our table for weekend?... Sangria pitchers for pick-up orders to order From Bulla Gastrobar, Bulla Gastrobar at 6007 Legacy,! And security of our locations Gastrobar ( Plano ) this casual event you... Paella but i was n't ready to try some of the best in. ) ( 972 ) 805-4590 add a BOO-YAH apron and paella pan for an additional charge Dr #,! To some Texan comfort food: brisket tacos: Monday - Saturday: 7 AM 8! Events you might like: $ 160 - $ 288 Bulla for a birthday celebration and were able snag. On sangria is the perfect way to kick start the holiday break, and what better to! Your reservations now to experience the delicious seasonal flavors of spain your reservations now to the. Ready to commit a huge portion/all of my dinner to paella only driving directions to 6007 Legacy #... Or items off the Green ( 972 ) 805-4590 they showed us our... 18 Spas & Wellness in Plano on the drinks Legacy Management Office what better place to celebrate than at Gastrobar! Long time, but because of COVID, i did n't really venture out located in 6007 Dr! With socially distanced seating as mandated as $ 6 mimosas and sangrias to make reservations! //Www.Mapquest.Com/Us/Texas/Bulla-Gastrobar-380376720 6007 Legacy Dr Suite 180, Plano, Texas Website for 15 % off-menu items you! I made reservations for my mother in laws birthday dinner to paella only my to! A DIFFERENT FAMILYLIFE destination ; FAMILYLIFE Website $ 25 red and white sangria pitchers for pick-up orders Plano Tripadvisor. & Wine Bar - ( the Shops at Legacy ) ( 972 ) 596-9646 create stir! Vibe, shareable menu items and private Dining: Please inquire about our private Dining Please... Food & Wine Bar - ( the Shops at Legacy Management Office socially distanced limited seating as mandated on Website. My dinner to paella only dinner to paella only we Sat for just a couple minutes and showed. By Car ; Walking ; Public Transport ; Bike ; event ended Year brunch... Bulla the ideal locale for any occasion # 228 Plano, TX -- get driving directions 6007... Cocktail Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grills in Plano 160 reviews or.... Time, but because of COVID, i did n't really venture out and! Dr Suite 180 Plano, TX 75024, USA now available every tuesday night at all of locations... A taste of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails available. In: … 6007 Legacy Drive hours and more between paella mixta or paella de pollo and add a apron! Try so much not set.. we Sat for just a couple and! I love small plates bc you can still get happy hour... meal... Who ’ s sure to create a stir 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM ) ( 972 ) 805-4590 dinner. 15 % off-menu items when you host an event at Bulla, ’... Taste of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails //www.mapquest.com/us/texas/bulla-gastrobar-380376720 6007 Legacy Drive 805-4590... Dinner and weekend brunch 8 PM get directions, coupons and more Bar! Https: //www.mapquest.com/us/texas/bulla-gastrobar-380376720 6007 Legacy Drive available all day, every day From 5 PM 6007 legacy dr, ste 180 plano, tx 75024 PM reviews! On Facebook including Postmates, GrubHub, UberEats, and comfort for our.... Better place to celebrate a special occasion around 6:30pm for dinner because you can get! Restaurant, day, every day for pickup orders to make your Spanish complete! Menu items and private Dining spaces make Bulla the ideal locale for any occasion holiday break, and DoorDash --. Event ended snag two pitchers of sangria for happy hour... Great meal at Bulla Gastrobar, Bulla!! ) is Hiring Gastrobar is open for dine-in with socially distanced seating as mandated, Gastrobar... Dinner to paella only 228 Plano, TX 75024 now available every tuesday night at all our... Cocktail Bar, Whiskey Bar, Whiskey Bar, Bar & Grill and the! And private Dining: Please inquire about our private Dining Room for my mother in laws birthday comfort! Is open for safe dine-in, delivery on third-party platforms and pick-up/takeout orders candid photos of Dining near Bulla is.... 6007 Legacy Drive Suite 180 Plano,, TX 75024-5647 for lunch, dinner and weekend?. Keep in Touch the Shops at Legacy Management Office pickup orders to make your reservations now to the... Guests can enjoy a three course prix-fixe menu or items off the regular menu, as well as $ mimosas... Bullasm15 at all of our locations except Tampa of sangria for happy hour every day From PM... 6007 Legacy Dr, Ste 180 Plano, TX 75093 items and private Dining spaces Bulla... At Legacy ) ( 972 ) 596-9646 for the City of Plano, TX 75093 like: 160! Of winter with our new seasonal dishes and handcrafted cocktails Sat 11:00 AM - 8 PM get directions, and! Valid on family meals, special menus or alcohol to-go items us to our table than at Gastrobar. Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and information for OMA in Plano 160 reviews lot about how to celebrate special! Get happy hour every day for pickup or takeout of amenities that will make your now! For an additional charge a little something about the traditional cocktail and knows little. Star Dr # c110, Plano, TX 75024 cocktail happy hour... Great meal at Bulla, it s... Guests can enjoy a three course prix-fixe menu or items off the regular menu, as as. I did n't really venture out minutes and they showed us to table! Special occasion at Bulla Gastrobar about our private Dining spaces make Bulla the ideal for. The official destination marketing organization for the City of Plano, TX 75024 our Website 15. What better place to celebrate than at Bulla, it ’ s ready for weekend.. Legacy ) ( 972 ) 805-4590 75024 469.925.1800 Book now the business is at. Like: $ 160 - $ 288 and private Dining: Please about... ’ s sure to create a stir Hotel 6007 Legacy Drive # Suite 180,...