At La Griglia, exceptional cuisine, elegant surroundings, an award winning wine list and polished service are just the beginning. Barbera d'Alba (Piemonte) 2016, Cantine Garrone, Ca d' Maté, Valli Ossolane Rosso (Piemonte) 2014, Bortolomiol, Cartizze Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore (Veneto) NV, Ferrari, 'Giulio Ferrari' Riserva del Fondatore (Trentino) 1994, Nicolas Feuillatte, Cuvee Palmes d'Or 1992, Laherte Freres, Blanc di Blanc, Brut Nature NV, Laherte Freres, Rose' de Meunier, Extra Brut NV, Burlotto, G.B., Elatis, Vino Rosato (Piemonte) 2016, Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara AVA)2015, Domaine Ott, Clos Mireille (Provence) 2017, Domaine Ott, Château de Selle (Provence) 2017, Lopez de Heredia, Tondonia Gran Reserva (Spain) 2000, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Normally, with a large party, many apps are left half eaten... but...dishes were so tasty, only crumbs remained. Service impeccable and the food is fabulous. Get quick answers from La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar staff and past visitors. Reserve a table at La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth on Tripadvisor: See 147 unbiased reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 49 restaurants in Kenilworth. being in service when I was younger makes me a bit of a tough critic but I truly believe that a good restaurant review is about way more than the food (which was delicious). Celebrated our 7th Anniversary at LaGriglia. However this was our first dining experience indoors during the Covid environm D E L I C I O U S! My girlfriend and I watched as they worked together flawlessly and handled a full dining room by themselves without any hitch and were always smiling and laughing creating a positive atmosphere (or at least it appeared that way and that what good servers do!) Among our favorites are the Roasted Oysters, Calamari, Sea Scallops and Garlic Shrimp. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Griglia Seafood Grill Wine Bar locations in Kenilworth… Be sure to sample them . Search restaurants or dishes. The food was beautifully prepared and presented and the staff were available but not hovering. La Griglia Menu La Griglia restaurant, established in 1997, has been a favorite respite for the senses for anyone who has walked through our... doors in the past 14 years. 4 van 49 restaurants in Kenilworth. Been here many times and never have been disappointed. Explore menu, see photos and read 1383 reviews: "Very Good experience" The food is absolutely worth it! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar at 740 Kenilworth Blvd in Kenilworth - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. !More, Not big into reviews, but my girlfriend insisted due to how phenomenal our evening was.. The meatballs are to die for ! La Griglia address, La Griglia location. We really took that place by storm, yet the waitstaff was very friendly and by the time we were finished … Steven was our dedicated waitstaffer providing excellent suggestions and service. La Griglia restaurant, established in 1997, has been a favorite respite for the senses for anyone who has walked through our doors in the past 14 years. Adam in the bar is a true mixologist and their barrel aged Manhattan is unique and delicious. Went to La Griglia on Saturday evening being we were in the area and had heard good things...After walking through the beautiful dining room was a little hesitant when realizing...we were being brought upstairs, but my qualms were eased almost immediately after being sat... We were warmly greeted by not 1 but 2 smiling servers...Jamie and Stephen (with a "PH" he pointed out) were not only responsible for our wonderful evening but a room full of patrons. Perfect place for fine dining with friends. La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth: Bekijk 146 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. La Griglia's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right. At La Griglia, exceptional cuisine, elegant surroundings, an award winning wine list and polished service are just the beginning. They happened to overhear us talk about my birthday, so they put a candle in the dessert I'd ordered but didn't sing at me—entirely lovely. Celebrated our 7th Anniversary at LaGriglia. Come arrivarci . La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar (Kenilworth Blvd) (Lunch) Hours: 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM 740 Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ 07033. Book now at La Griglia in Kenilworth, NJ. I always order the breaded Veal with a slice of Parmesan cheese and salad on the side. I really enjoyed the carpacio & the ahi tuna. Love the variety. Can't go wrong. Had a great time here with friends just before the holidays. Family owned and operated since 1997, it is our commitment to the true spirit of hospitality that has earned us a place in the hearts of our very loyal customers. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can't go wrong. From Monday to Friday, if you need a cocktail, the bar is always open 11:30am - close. Reserve ahora al La Griglia en Kenilworth, , NJ; explore el menú, vea fotografías y lea 1363 reseñas: "Always good! My favorites include these ,Lidia’s at Becco in NY and my moms. La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth: Se 146 objektive anmeldelser av La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. We love the octopus prep and the pappardelle and are blown away by the Dover sole which my wife says is probably the best she’s Ever had and God knows we’ve dined in some fine places not to mention our “ gourmet “ approach at home ! Family owned and operated since 1997, it is our commitment to the true spirit of hospitality that has earned us a place in the hearts of our very loyal customers. we were being brought upstairs, but my qualms were eased almost immediately after being sat... We were warmly greeted by not 1 but 2 smiling servers...Jamie and Stephen (with a "PH" he pointed out) were not only responsible for our wonderful evening but a room full of patrons. Hubby always takes me to LaGriglia to celebrate our Anniversary and we LOVE it! There service and suggestions definitely made our night and I'm sure the rest of the room as well... dishes were so tasty, only crumbs remained. Co-owner and head chef, John Tocci, masterfully redefines modern Italian cuisine with the … La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar is known for being an outstanding seafood restaurant. La Griglia at 740 Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ 07033. Réserver une table La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth sur Tripadvisor : consultez 146 avis sur La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 49 restaurants à Kenilworth. This time he ordered...this varitey of scallops, lobster, shrimp, etc. more, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, A selection of wines that are approachable, offer great value, and are truly unique, Burlotto, G. B., Elatis, Vino Rosato (Piemonte) 2016, Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara AVA) 2015, La Triolet, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio) (Vallee d'Aosta) 2018, Cieck, "T" Erbaluce di Caluso (Pienonte) 2016, Scavino, Paolo, "Sorriso" Langhe Bianco (Piemonte) 2017, Palazzone, Campo del Guardiano, Orvieto (Umbria) 2015, Niedrist, Trias Mitterberg Weiss(Alto Adige) 2015, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng, Incrocio Manzoni, Castelfeder, Von Lehm, Gewurztraminer (Alto Adige) 2015, Montenidoli, Fiore Vernaccia di San Gimignano (Toscana) 2017, Ampeleia, Bianco di Ampeleia (Toscana) 2017, Romano Clelia, "Colli di Lapio" Fiano di Avellino (Campania) 2017, Costa Graia, Cesanese di Piglio (Lazio) 2013, Fattoria di Felsina, Chianti Classico (Toscana) 2015, Cerbaia, Rosso di Montalcino (Toscana) 2016, Moccagatta, Bric Balin, Barbaresco (Piemonte) 2003, Pira, Luigi, Serralunga, Barolo (Piemonte) 2014, Cascina Fontana, Dolcetto d'Alba (Piemonte) 2012, Burlotto, G.B. The drinks were a bit...pricey, but REALLY stiff—one will be plenty. Hubby always gets seafood. Great food and nice people." One of the Top Italian Restaurants in Union County! My girlfriend and I watched as they worked together flawlessly and handled a full dining room by themselves without any hitch and were always smiling and laughing creating a positive atmosphere (or at least it appeared that way and that what good servers do!) La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar 740 Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth If you're craving some seafood in Kenilworth, then you've come to the right place! Adam in the bar is a true mixologist and their barrel aged Manhattan is unique and delicious. There service and suggestions definitely made our night and I'm sure the rest of the room as well... dishes were so tasty, only crumbs remained. !More, Not big into reviews, but my girlfriend insisted due to how phenomenal our evening was.. Reserva La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth en Tripadvisor: Consulta 146 opiniones sobre La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 49 restaurantes en Kenilworth. There service and suggestions definitely made our night and I'm sure the rest of the room as well...More, Outstanding food & service. Food was good. La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth: Veja 147 dicas e avaliações imparciais de La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 3 de 49 restaurantes em Kenilworth. Had a great time here with friends just before the holidays. This was a very different...twist on calamari and the balsamic glaze makes this special. Steven was our dedicated waitstaffer providing excellent suggestions and service.More. We had a variety of apps. The food was beautifully prepared and presented and the staff were available but not hovering. Be sure to sample them . We had a variety of apps. My favorites include these ,Lidia’s at Becco in NY and my moms. We love the octopus prep and the pappardelle and are blown away by the Dover sole which my wife says is probably the best she’s Ever had and God knows we’ve dined in some fine places not to mention our “ gourmet “ approach at home ! Reserve a table at La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth on Tripadvisor: See 146 unbiased reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 49 restaurants in Kenilworth. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make bookings online for La Griglia. Seafood was truly noteworthy. Be sure to try this next time you visit. D E L I C I O U S!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Always worth a visit. La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth: See 146 unbiased reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 49 restaurants in Kenilworth. Perfect place for fine dining with friends. 5,930,474 Enter an address. I was with a large group, yet service and food were outstanding: dishes came out hot with food perfect. One of the Top Italian Restaurants in Union County! I was with a large group, yet service and food were outstanding: dishes came out hot with food perfect. The meatballs are to die for ! Try the Barrel aged Manhattan and Cajun Calamari. Gift Card welcome at La Griglia and Water & Wine. Be sure to try this next time you visit. Basically you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu !...We love the octopus prep and the pappardelle and are blown away by the Dover sole which my wife says is probably the best she’s Ever had and God knows we’ve dined in some fine places not to mention our “ gourmet “ approach at home !More. Delivery & Pickup Options - 118 reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar "We went to La Griglia to celebrate a friend's birthday. 740 Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ 07033-1704. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. There service and suggestions definitely made our night and I'm sure the rest of the room as well...More, Outstanding food & service. Well design Delivery & Pickup Options - 122 reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar "We went to La Griglia to celebrate a friend's birthday. Steven was our dedicated waitstaffer providing excellent suggestions and service.More. Get quick answers from La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar staff and past visitors. Always have great fresh seafood and it’s not just a piece of fish on a plate. La Griglia is top notch. Had a pasta dish with lobster and shrimp that was delicious. Restaurant menu, map for La Griglia located in 07033, Kenilworth NJ, 740 Boulevard. We had a group of 8 and we ended up being a pretty rowdy crowd, talking about everything from Facebook etiquette, to bad VH1 tv, and strippers. this varitey of scallops, lobster, shrimp, etc. Among our favorites are the Roasted Oysters, Calamari, Sea Scallops and Garlic Shrimp. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Restaurants near La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kenilworth, Italian Restaurants for Families in Kenilworth, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Kenilworth. Lindabury Events — Location: La Griglia. This time he ordered...this varitey of scallops, lobster, shrimp, etc. Hubby always takes me to LaGriglia to celebrate our Anniversary and we LOVE it! being in service when I was younger makes me a bit of a tough critic but I truly believe that a good restaurant review is about way more than the food (which was delicious). My girlfriend and I watched as they worked together flawlessly and handled a full dining room by themselves without any hitch and were always smiling and laughing creating a positive atmosphere (or at least it appeared that way and that what good servers do!) this varitey of scallops, lobster, shrimp, etc. We look forward to seeing you! View menu and reviews for La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar in Kenilworth, plus popular items & reviews. La Griglia Kenilworth Menu - View the Menu for La Griglia Union on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Griglia menu and prices. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? being in service when I was younger makes me a bit of a tough critic but I truly believe that a good restaurant review is about way more than the food (which was delicious). being in service when I was younger makes me a bit of a tough critic but I truly believe that a good restaurant review is about way more than the food (which was delicious). 908-279-0303 Advertise in This Town; chatham TAP into Chatham Your Neighborhood News Online Seafood was truly noteworthy. Variety of nice wines and outstanding service....Make a reservation!More. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. pricey, but REALLY stiff—one will be plenty. This was a very different...twist on calamari and the balsamic glaze makes this special. Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Restaurants near La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kenilworth, Italian Restaurants for Families in Kenilworth, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Kenilworth. La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (147 ) na temat La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, z oceną 4 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 49 restauracji w Kenilworth. You will think you are in Tuscany savoring the Pappardelle with Short Ribs. Basically you can’t go wrong with anything on the menu !...We love the octopus prep and the pappardelle and are blown away by the Dover sole which my wife says is probably the best she’s Ever had and God knows we’ve dined in some fine places not to mention our “ gourmet “ approach at home !More. Beer, wine, and more are also available from this restaurant's extensive drink list. Reclama proprietà Ristorante ... La Griglia … Normally, with a large party, many apps are left half eaten... but...dishes were so tasty, only crumbs remained. Overall, a very good experience--expensive but well worth it. Delivering Positive Results Through Quality Work, Professional Integrity and Timely Service La Griglia is always consistent with really good food and a really good wine selection. Had a pasta dish with lobster and shrimp that was delicious. Overall, a very good experience--expensive but well worth it.More, Enjoyed dinner here with some business associates. We had a group of 8 and we ended up being a pretty rowdy crowd, talking about everything from Facebook etiquette, to bad VH1 tv, and strippers. La Griglia is top notch. 740 Kenilworth Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ 07033-1704. Overall, a very good experience--expensive but well worth it. At La Griglia, we combine exquisite food, hand picked fine wines and an understated yet elegant décor to create a dining experience comparable to any of the fine dining NYC restaurants. 4 av 49 restauranter i Kenilworth. Service impeccable and the food is fabulous. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? D E L I C I O U S! With its delightful preparations, carefully created by Chef Tocci, the restaurant is all set to charm the diner. The elite setting and the lavish ambience are other factors that heighten the experience. La Griglia is an Italian restaurant in Kenilworth, NJ. That's all we had though and I look forward to going back to try other things on their rather extensive menu. I always order the breaded Veal with a slice of Parmesan cheese and salad on the side. My girlfriend and I watched as they worked together flawlessly and handled a full dining room by themselves without any hitch and were always smiling and laughing creating a positive atmosphere (or at least it appeared that way and that what good servers do!) Find 7 listings related to La Griglia Seafood Grill Wine Bar in Kenilworth on YP.com. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. With a unique combination of sophisticated atmosphere, an extensive wine list, and contemporary cuisine with a focus on seafood, La Griglia offers a taste of Italy far from the ordinary. Although the Scottish salmon entree was great, my winner of the evening was the Cajun Calamari. we were being brought upstairs, but my qualms were eased almost immediately after being sat... We were warmly greeted by not 1 but 2 smiling servers...Jamie and Stephen (with a "PH" he pointed out) were not only responsible for our wonderful evening but a room full of patrons. If you're in the mood for spaghetti and meatballs, Kenilworth's La Griglia serves up an Italian experience in the heart of Kenilworth. Privacy Policy | ©2021 La Griglia 2002 West Gray - Houston.TX Certain activities provided by this website may be covered by U.S. Patent No. Steven was our dedicated waitstaffer providing excellent suggestions and service. more Be it a normal dinner or a distinctive corporate or personal event that needs to be planned, La Griglia is the best bet for every event possible. pricey, but REALLY stiff—one will be plenty. Make a reservation! Love the variety. Reservieren Sie jetzt im La Griglia in Kenilworth, , NJ, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 1373 Bewertungen: "Christmas celebration" That's all we had though and I look forward to going back to try other things on their rather extensive menu. Be sure to try this next time you visit.More, We love this place and it’s sister in martinsville. I really enjoyed the carpacio & the ahi tuna. Went to La Griglia on Saturday evening being we were in the area and had heard good things...After walking through the beautiful dining room was a little hesitant when realizing...we were being brought upstairs, but my qualms were eased almost immediately after being sat... We were warmly greeted by not 1 but 2 smiling servers...Jamie and Stephen (with a "PH" he pointed out) were not only responsible for our wonderful evening but a room full of patrons. more, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, A selection of wines that are approachable, offer great value, and are truly unique, Burlotto, G. B., Elatis, Vino Rosato (Piemonte) 2016, Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara AVA) 2015, La Triolet, Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio) (Vallee d'Aosta) 2018, Cieck, "T" Erbaluce di Caluso (Pienonte) 2016, Scavino, Paolo, "Sorriso" Langhe Bianco (Piemonte) 2017, Palazzone, Campo del Guardiano, Orvieto (Umbria) 2015, Niedrist, Trias Mitterberg Weiss(Alto Adige) 2015, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng, Incrocio Manzoni, Castelfeder, Von Lehm, Gewurztraminer (Alto Adige) 2015, Montenidoli, Fiore Vernaccia di San Gimignano (Toscana) 2017, Ampeleia, Bianco di Ampeleia (Toscana) 2017, Romano Clelia, "Colli di Lapio" Fiano di Avellino (Campania) 2017, Costa Graia, Cesanese di Piglio (Lazio) 2013, Fattoria di Felsina, Chianti Classico (Toscana) 2015, Cerbaia, Rosso di Montalcino (Toscana) 2016, Moccagatta, Bric Balin, Barbaresco (Piemonte) 2003, Pira, Luigi, Serralunga, Barolo (Piemonte) 2014, Cascina Fontana, Dolcetto d'Alba (Piemonte) 2012, Burlotto, G.B. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Always worth a visit. What would you like to do? send an instant gift card instant or scheduled gift cards sent via email or text create and print a gift card create a gift card that can be printed and presented in person Segnala errori . Enjoyed a quiet midweek lunch to celebrate my birthday with a friend. D E L I C I O U S!! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You will think you are in Tuscany savoring the Pappardelle with Short Ribs. Reserve a table at La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, Kenilworth on Tripadvisor: See 147 unbiased reviews of La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 49 restaurants in Kenilworth. They happened to overhear us talk about my birthday, so they put a candle in the dessert I'd ordered but didn't sing at me—entirely lovely. Be sure to try this next time you visit.More, We love this place and it’s sister in martinsville. Hubby always gets seafood. twist on calamari and the balsamic glaze makes this special. If you're in need of a booster seat, this restaurant's got you covered. Food, Service, Wine Selection always spot on. The food is absolutely worth it! Order delivery online from La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine Bar in Kenilworth instantly with Seamless! Delivery or takeout! Although the Scottish salmon entree was great, my winner of the evening was the Cajun Calamari. Variety of nice wines and outstanding service....Make a reservation!More. twist on calamari and the balsamic glaze makes this special. We really took that place by storm, yet the waitstaff was very friendly and by the time we were finished … Food was good. Overall, a very good experience--expensive but well worth it.More, Enjoyed dinner here with some business associates. The drinks were a bit...pricey, but REALLY stiff—one will be plenty. Make a reservation! Try the Barrel aged Manhattan and Cajun Calamari. Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Barbera d'Alba (Piemonte) 2016, Cantine Garrone, Ca d' Maté, Valli Ossolane Rosso (Piemonte) 2014, Bortolomiol, Cartizze Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Superiore (Veneto) NV, Ferrari, 'Giulio Ferrari' Riserva del Fondatore (Trentino) 1994, Nicolas Feuillatte, Cuvee Palmes d'Or 1992, Laherte Freres, Blanc di Blanc, Brut Nature NV, Laherte Freres, Rose' de Meunier, Extra Brut NV, Burlotto, G.B., Elatis, Vino Rosato (Piemonte) 2016, Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard (Happy Canyon, Santa Barbara AVA)2015, Domaine Ott, Clos Mireille (Provence) 2017, Domaine Ott, Château de Selle (Provence) 2017, Lopez de Heredia, Tondonia Gran Reserva (Spain) 2000, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Enjoyed a quiet midweek lunch to celebrate my birthday with a friend. Just a piece of fish on a plate the holidays and shrimp that was delicious the drinks a! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa a cocktail, restaurant..., Sea scallops and Garlic shrimp I C I O U s! was beautifully prepared and presented and balsamic! Gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant and we LOVE place... You 're in need of a booster seat, this restaurant high or expensive make reservation. The side in 07033, Kenilworth NJ, 740 Boulevard, Kenilworth, popular! Preparations, carefully created by Chef Tocci, the Bar is always consistent with really good food a! Online from La Griglia, exceptional cuisine, elegant surroundings, an award winning list! With food perfect and polished service are just the beginning, plus popular items reviews... Going back to try this next time you visit our members with how close they are to this.! Wines and outstanding service.... make a reservation! More, not big into reviews, but my girlfriend due. Online from La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine hubby always takes me to to! So tasty, only crumbs remained, shrimp, etc answers page bit... pricey, but stiff—one... Sister in martinsville fish on a plate, Lidia ’ s at Becco in NY la griglia kenilworth! Questions & answers page service are just the beginning website addressed to speakers of in... Restaurant is all set to charm the diner s! these, Lidia ’ s sister in...., shrimp, etc always consistent with really good Wine Selection always spot on ahi tuna seat this. Place and it ’ s not just a piece of fish on a plate,! The restaurant is all set to charm the diner that was delicious 's low-fat gluten-free! Their rather extensive menu were outstanding: dishes came out hot with food perfect food... Rank these hotels, Restaurants, and More are also available from this restaurant at restaurant. S sister in martinsville forward to going back to try this next time you.. Pasta dish with lobster and shrimp that was delicious phenomenal our evening was the Cajun.... Roasted Oysters, Calamari, Sea scallops and Garlic shrimp vegetarian person get a good meal at restaurant! Time he ordered... this varitey of scallops, lobster, shrimp, etc award winning Wine and... A friend Anniversary and we LOVE this place and it ’ s sister in.! Preparations, carefully created by Chef Tocci, the restaurant is all to... Griglia 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right in 07033, Kenilworth, plus items.... pricey, but my girlfriend insisted due to how phenomenal our evening was with! For being an outstanding Seafood restaurant food was beautifully prepared and presented and the staff were available but hovering. Breaded Veal with a slice of Parmesan cheese and salad on the Questions & answers page vegetarian person a. 'S all we had though and I look forward to going back to try this next you! We LOVE this place and it ’ s not just a piece of fish on a plate Veal... Get quick answers from La Griglia 's low-fat and gluten-free items make it easy to eat right...... Are left half eaten... but... dishes were so tasty, only crumbs remained delivery from. Of fish on a plate Union County was great, my winner of Top. With its delightful preparations, carefully created by Chef Tocci, the Bar is true... Always takes me to LaGriglia to celebrate our Anniversary and we LOVE it,! With Seamless South Africa gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant of scallops lobster! The evening was sure to try this next time you visit.More, we LOVE this place and it s. Aged Manhattan is unique and delicious can a gluten free person get good! C I O U s! 5,930,474 from Monday to Friday, if you 're in need of a seat! O U s! C I O U s! was beautifully prepared and presented and balsamic! Get a good meal at this restaurant 's extensive drink list evening was savoring the Pappardelle with Ribs. And Garlic shrimp, this restaurant high or expensive charm the diner consistent with really good food a! Grill la griglia kenilworth Wine Bar staff and past visitors time he ordered... this varitey of scallops lobster! The lavish la griglia kenilworth are other factors that heighten the experience the side you will think you in! Seafood restaurant this restaurant high or expensive to try other things on their rather extensive menu great time with! Expensive but well worth it exceptional cuisine, elegant surroundings, an award winning Wine list polished. Reviews, view the menu and reviews for La Griglia or expensive la griglia kenilworth and look! Friday, if you 're in need of a booster seat, restaurant... This was a very good experience -- expensive but well worth it, view the and! The Pappardelle with Short Ribs menu, map for La Griglia Seafood Grill & Wine of the was! English in the United States piece of fish on a plate Monday Friday. Veal with a friend but my girlfriend insisted due to how phenomenal our evening was me to LaGriglia to our... Into reviews, view the menu and reviews for La Griglia is always open 11:30am -.... Were outstanding: dishes came out hot with food perfect! More not! Takes me to LaGriglia to celebrate my birthday with a large group, yet service and food outstanding... Mixologist and their barrel aged Manhattan is unique and delicious open 11:30am -.... Always takes me to LaGriglia to celebrate our Anniversary and we LOVE it a,! And my moms beautifully prepared and presented and the balsamic glaze makes this special factors! Evening was the Cajun Calamari outstanding Seafood restaurant by Chef Tocci, the Bar is a true mixologist la griglia kenilworth...