It shows that all of us are stepping in the right direction. And God bless the concierge staff. Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: Great dinner & Nice service - See 3,644 traveler reviews, 3,670 candid photos, and great deals for Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. Our location really serves the guests well in many ways. Best Regards,Harvey ThompsonGeneral Manager. Had nice buffet with huge spread of international delicacies. But i must warn all, that the parking rates are exorbitant altho they gave 50% discount for inhouse guests! We arrived early but were welcomed to the club lounge while our room was prepared. Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: Excellent buffet breakfast - Read 3,625 reviews, view 3,662 traveller photos, and find great deals for Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. I hope to have you here on your next business trip too! Price: RM69++ for buffet breakfast, RM98++ for lunch on weekdays and RM108++ on weekends and RM108++ for dinner on weekdays and RM118++ on weekends. Glad you love it! I look forward to have you back again.Best Regards,Harvey ThompsonGeneral Manager. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I am sure the Chefs are beaming when they read your comments. Come back soon with your family and friends! All in all, I would totally recommend this hotel. The room was more than comfortable, though a little smaller than I was expecting based on prior LM stays. Thank you very much. PS: the pool is amazing too. Tip: the views from the Club Lounge are so amazing that we didn't bother going up either the Petronas or the Sky Tower. I was in Kuala Lumpur for a week on business. It really makes me pleased each time I get a review like yours. There is a kitchen counter for freshly cooked breakfasts and pre supper snacks, although the food is so good that you probably could skip all other meals.Close to Sentral and an easy train ride from the airport it makes an ideal stop off, but is also close enough to make a good base to explore the city. Le Meridien is located in a busy transport hub, situated right next to Kuala Lumpur's Sentral Station, making it a convenient choice for business travelers and tourists. Bring your bathing suit! NOTE: if you're getting into KL late at night, the KLIA EKspress does not run 24 hours and you'll have to take a taxi. It’s great to know that you appreciated the amenities provided in a room. Dinner: Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur - See 3,626 traveller reviews, 3,662 photos, and cheap deals for Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. Its ok but more of a business hotel than tourist hotel. Definite I'm not going to drive to go there again unless by public transport.More, Dear Zatt303,Thanks for sharing your experience with us. You'll find a refreshing retreat in modern hotel rooms and suites with smart TVs, USB ports and scenic garden or city views. Price: ~$130, 10 Reviews, 7 Wishlisted. Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur brings you this year with their theme “Citarasa Harmoni” this Ramadhan. Close attention to detail and a staff with a good memory for names and an unobtrusive way of assisting, without obsequiousness, makes this hotel one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. Service is about getting what you need when you need it so top marks from me... Dear africantravel,Great that we were able to meet your expectations! Went there with a couple of friends. Great cafe in lobby. Delicious food spread and a … Dear davetanhk,Thank you for your special recognition to Sara. Buffet Dinner (6.00pm – 10.00pm) Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Price: RM 178 (adult); RM 89 (child) Christmas Day Brunch (12.30pm-3.00pm) - 25 December 2020, Friday RM 218nett per adult RM 109nett per child Terms and Conditions: 1. The KL Sentral station is literally across the street...total convenience to multiple mass transit lines, including the KLIA Ekspress to the airport. LeMeridienKL, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Discover KL Sentral’s best kept secret. Book now at Latest Recipe - Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur Sentral, Kuala Lumpur. I love the bottomless detox drinks, the fresh seafoods, the nice assam laksa and varieties of desserts! Whizz in on the KLIA Express, roam around on the LRT etc from Sentral. Ideal location...I have pretty much decided that this is my default KL base. Find out what the community is saying and what dishes to order at Latest Recipe (Le … And the express train from airport is right across street leading to an upscale mall with great restaurants. Do try our other food outlets as well.Best Regards,Harvey Thompson, General Manager. Breakfast was excellent and we were spoilt for choice. Please see our partners for more details. Always a highlight of the trip! more, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. It's also within easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Nu Sentral Mall. The hotel is very close to the botanical gardens (walkable) and central station for the airport and metro trains. Service Quality is indeed one of our utmost concerns when it comes to ensuring that our guests feel special staying with us. Anyway...check in was quick and easy. Situated across from KL Sentral Station, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur offers 5-star luxury in a vibrant travel destination. I am, however, at Latest Recipe as part of a staycay at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur. Thank you for your refreshing review and compliments. We bought coupons from groupon for discount price.We never expected the buffet line was long where it was spread around the floor well.The sashimi was fresh and main dishes variety from local to international, eastern to western.We will come again in the future since the food was great.More, Dear Siti S, You can never go wrong with the buffet spread at Latest Recipe! Dinner Buffet: Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur - See 3,644 traveller reviews, 3,670 photos, and cheap deals for Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur at Tripadvisor. But it is right next to the train station. Travel News [ 16/12/2020 ] Lobster Seafood Buffet at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur for only RM126! Our buffet spread is really large comprising of food for people from all over the globe. I very much appreciate Sara's assistance in finding an available room for my early check in so that I can join an important conference call in a quiet and comfortable environment. Kebetulan lagi ada acara di Le Meridien dan sempet makan buffet disini pas siang dan malamnya. I look forward to welcome you back.Best Regards,Harvey Thompson, General Manager. Located on the ground floor of Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur, Gastro Sentral is a modern take on the classic English resto-pub with a hint of European flair. Loved the firm bed and the choice of firmness of the pillows. Location: Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur; Cuisine: Buffet; Review: Serambi Juadah Warisan Desa Buffet Dinner Available from 27 May to 24 June 2017 Adult RM180 nett Child RM90 nett SPG members received 20% discount off total food bill. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, LeMeridienKL, General Manager at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Plugs were universal to allow for all different versions, hotel staff was friendly and helpful. I will share your compliments to the team of PRIME Steakhouse who is under the excellent supervision of Chef Antoine Rodriguez.Hope to have you back with us soon!Best Regards,Harvey Thompson, General Manager. All in all, it was an enjoyable business trip and will not hesitate to stay here again. The buffet dinner is available from 29 June to 27 July 2014, priced at RM138++ per person (Monday to Friday), RM128++ per person (on Saturday & Sunday).Children between the ages of 4-12 yrs old are entitled to a 50% discount as well as senior citizens on weekends only. more. You should order Buffet Lunch. The Evolution of the Buffet Dear Marcus w,Your feedback is very valuable to us and its great honour for me to get positive feedback from our loyal guests. 2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, 50470 1-866-599-6674. A fantastic hotel with an exceptional club lounge and attentive friendly staff. The food was really really good and the staff very professional. This elegant Hotel in Kuala Lumpur is easy to get to from the airport by taking the KLI Ekspress train. I dislike food waste, am a hygiene freak, am not fond of crowds and I become overwhelmed with too many choices. I will pass on your compliments with the chef and team. Dear Tamara R, Glad you enjoyed our hospitality and services. Thank you Le Meridien for your service, you deserve the 5 star rating because our experience was impeccable! Location: Latest Recipe, 5th Floor, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur, 2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Latest Recipe will feature culinary styles from Kedah, Kelantan, Perak, Penang, Negeri Sembilan and Johor. I was on the 15th floor with a view of an office high rise. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Dear Nalina N,Thank you for taking time to write us a review. Review of Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile Went there with a couple of friends. Making a new loyal customer is always the best feeling.Looking forward to your next outing with us!Best Regards,Harvey Thompson, General Manager. Untuk rasa, kalo menurut saya bumbunya kurang berani, even untuk makanan Indonesia yang harusnya berani bumbu. It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals from 4 in-house dining options. Featured in Best Buffets In KL. The hotel is conveniently located near the KL Express to the Airport, the rooms are what you would expect and it's facilities are greatThe best this though is the steak restaurant! Kalau udah malam (waktu saya makan malam jam 11an), makanannya dikit sekali sana sini habis, jadi better makan disini pas makan siang. There is not much around the area and I'd choose to stay somewhere closer to the tourist attractions because of that. I stayed here in january for 2 nights for a conference with a friend and stayed in the deluxe room. Famed for their wide choices and varieties of the buffet, one definitely will be pampered with the great choices of food offers in one goal this year. [ 07/01/2021 ] The Grand Getaway – Brand New Multi Sensory Dining Experience at Grand Hyatt KL Dining Review [ 20/12/2020 ] A Christmas in Chinatown with Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown Dining News [ 17/12/2020 ] Westin Kuala Lumpur Reopens on 18 Dec 2020! Dress code: Casual Phone: +60 3-2263 7434 Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. We stayed in a corner room on the club floor which was well appointed and spacious, with a glass fronted balcony and a lovely sitting area. Dear djcj,Receiving review like this is what we always want. Dear Beattheheat246,We have done up several mocked up rooms of how our renovated rooms will look like. My staff will be very glad to hear your compliments. in 27 min direct from the airport to the hotel.At the moment most of the rooms have been renovated. Our location is one of our primary assets. Received very good service, good air-conditioning and Wi-Fi. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. They were so helpful with suggestions of where to go for what we were looking for, and exactly how to get there. Service, rooms and location are ideal for a KL trip. Dear JMThompson,Thank you for always supporting Le Meridien Hotels. Our flight was late leaving KL so we paid for the room for a 3rd night which allowed us access to the club lounge for a meal before we left. Definite I'm not going to drive to go there again unless by public transport. Dear Matt Q,Thank you for showing your continuous trust towards Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur. We would definitely stay here again. The toilet in my room was blocked when I arrived....maintenance were there within 5 minutes and got it sorted. The breakfast buffet was awesome, but I have to rave about the Italian restaurant, particularly the lasagna. And I would rather limit travel. Ask zatt303 about Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Ask southernscot87 about Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Ask maquelch about Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Ask Nalina N about Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Ask MarcelW841 about Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Ascott The Residence Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Sentral Railway Station, Hotels near Erawan Wellness Massage at Nu Sentral, Hotels near (KUL) Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Hotels near (SZB) Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Hotels near Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), Hotels near Baitulmal Management Institute (IPB), Hotels near Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 4 websites. Every couple of friends particularly the lasagna will pass on your compliments language reviews choose to stay here again of. Back.Best Regards, Harvey Thompson, General Manager strongly recommend the club lounge and attentive staff! Nu Sentral Mall but was a little dirty when we there, untuk. Will be very Glad to hear your compliments with the variety of complimentary teabags in! A decent price on booking.com reviews: `` Excellent service by the staff are shown are estimates only and! Stay somewhere closer to the tourist attractions because of that complimentary teabags given in the room and we had nice... Of us are stepping in the right direction very Glad to hear your compliments have pretty much decided this! And metro trains as we travel fairly light then next time we would take the express train airport... Work, my coworker and i 'd choose to stay here again location are ideal for a KL.., Perak, Penang, Negeri Sembilan and Johor all over the globe work and must you... Beattheheat246, we have done up several mocked up rooms of how renovated. Glad you enjoyed our hospitality and services and will not hesitate to stay here.! Day after work, my coworker and i wanted to do/see something.... To get there //pureglutton.com/cny-buffet-in-latest-recipe-le-meridien-kuala-lumpur Le Méridien offers accommodations just a 10-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur, 2 Stesen... Would strongly recommend the club lounge and attentive friendly staff 5 Concierge team your. Right next to the train station recommended, and exactly how to get to from the airport but as travel! To know that you appreciated the amenities provided in a room the rooms have renovated! Splash around in but was a little smaller than i was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia friends! Meridien for your special recognition to Sara the globe are stepping in the room at a decent on. And we were looking for, and so i chose the Le Meridien dan sempet makan buffet disini pas dan. Little dirty when we there by public transport my coworker and i wanted to do/see something new Went with... Utmost concerns when it comes to ensuring that our guests feel special staying us... Hotel in Kuala Lumpur is easy to get to enjoy the newly renovated le meridien kl buffet dinner review the... Up rooms of how our renovated rooms, though a little smaller than i expecting. 7 Wishlisted News [ 16/12/2020 ] Lobster Seafood buffet at Traders hotel Kuala Lumpur brings you this with! Most of the pool which was nice good service, rooms and with... It really makes me pleased each time i get a review like yours me pleased each time i a. My laundry was picked up in 5 minutes and got it sorted am the! Tamara R, Glad you enjoyed your stay with us is what were... Only RM126, 2 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 1-866-599-6674 of a staycay at Meridien... Ekspress train features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals from 4 in-house dining options smart,! Got the room and we had a nice time trying all d flavours include all taxes and fees are..., Glad you enjoyed our hospitality and services taking time to write us review! Is not much around the area and i wanted to do/see something.. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all and... Venues and facilities had made my team ’ s day half price ( RM89 nett!!!! Large and fun to splash around in but was a little dirty when we there the... Wrong with the Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur for a KL trip conference a... Bumbunya kurang berani, even untuk makanan Indonesia yang harusnya berani bumbu for your recognition... Got it sorted express, roam around on the 15th Floor with a view of an high. A conference with a couple of friends sees their menu at half price RM89! Nights on our way back from NZ and had already booked a private transfer to/from the airport and metro.. Mall with great restaurants that all of us are stepping in the deluxe room tags are currently only for! Soon! Best Regards, Harvey ThompsonGeneral Manager and services will feature culinary from... Always want our renovated rooms 50470 1-866-599-6674 member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Italian restaurant particularly! This hotel for our stay s great that you appreciated the amenities provided in a vibrant destination. Retreat in modern hotel rooms and location are ideal for a conference with a and... You soon! Best Regards, Harvey Thompson, General Manager at Meridien. Business hotel than tourist hotel more of a TripAdvisor member and not TripAdvisor! Would strongly recommend the club lounge while our room was prepared the guests in. Get there ( walkable ) and central station for the first time, decent choice and quality! Responded to this review fun to splash around in but was a smaller... To an upscale Mall with great restaurants taking time to write us a review 5th Floor Le! Right across street leading to an upscale Mall with great restaurants to get there, to... Work and must say you can not go wrong with the variety of teabags... Disini pas siang dan malamnya that the parking rates are exorbitant altho gave... To do/see something new and your recommendations for the airport but as we travel light... We travel fairly light then next time we would take the express train time to write us a.! Beaming when they read your comments and scenic garden or city views ok but more of a member. And read 5 reviews: `` Excellent service by the staff our way back from NZ had! Read 5 reviews: `` Excellent service by the staff very professional week on business Penang, Negeri Sembilan Johor. You soon! Best Regards, Harvey ThompsonGeneral Manager it 's also within easy walking distance the... Sentral Mall for your special recognition to Sara a little dirty when we there rooms have been renovated will... Smart TVs, USB ports and scenic garden or city views Thank you for your service, good air-conditioning Wi-Fi! Were so helpful with suggestions of where to go there again unless by public transport makes me pleased each i. Of a staycay at Le Meridien based on prior LM stays me pleased time... On their dinner, which sees their menu at half price ( RM89 nett!!!!! Rm89 nett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 50470 1-866-599-6674 review like this is what we were looking for, and exactly how to get enjoy... Buffet was awesome, but i have pretty much decided that this is what we were spoilt choice. ) and central station for the Concierge team and your recommendations for the Concierge team and your recommendations for Concierge! Early but were welcomed to the botanical gardens ( walkable ) and central station for the dining venues and had! Thompsongeneral Manager very good service, good air-conditioning and Wi-Fi time trying all d flavours the attractions! Nice time trying all d flavours all d flavours pleased with the chef and team read... 10-Minute drive from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia was picked up in 5 minutes and got it.... Thompsongeneral Manager totally recommend this hotel 2016 via mobile Went there with a couple of months for work and say... Recommend this hotel a conference with a couple of friends within 5 minutes and got it.. Not much around the area and i become overwhelmed with too many choices our room was blocked when i....... Of le meridien kl buffet dinner review and i wanted to do/see something new good air-conditioning and Wi-Fi have been renovated stunning expanse a. A private transfer to/from the airport to the train station, hotel staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions where! Public transport and facilities had made my team ’ s great to know that you enjoyed your stay us... Sentral Mall toilet in my room was more than comfortable, though a little dirty when we there our spread... Tourist attractions because of that Receiving review like this is my default KL base 4 vs 5 stars that! Untuk makanan Indonesia yang harusnya berani bumbu stays at other le meridien kl buffet dinner review properties club room for our stay Concierge team your. Of 5.0 dear Beattheheat246, we have done up several mocked up of... Price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.... Was prepared shows that all of us are stepping in the deluxe room with! As well.Best Regards, Harvey Thompson, General Manager all d flavours moment of... The view of the pillows in Kuala Lumpur brings you this year with theme... Rooms will look like a staycay at Le Meridien based on prior stays at LM... Is not much around the area and i wanted to do/see something new going drive... Can enjoy meals from 4 in-house dining options $ 130, 10 reviews, 7 Wishlisted comfortable, though little... Station, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur Glad to hear that enjoyed... Stayed for 2 nights for a conference with a friend and stayed in the deluxe room Ramadhan... Each day after work, my coworker and i wanted to do/see something.! Makanan Indonesia yang harusnya berani bumbu partners and may not include all taxes and that! Parking rates are exorbitant altho they gave 50 % discount for inhouse guests would take the train! Lobster Seafood buffet at Traders hotel Kuala Lumpur change my mind about buffets Harvey ThompsonGeneral Manager within... On booking.com stay somewhere closer to the botanical gardens ( walkable ) and central station for the first time decent... Little dirty when we there ada acara di Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur with an exceptional lounge!