Read or print original Ride On The Wind lyrics 2021 updated! Ooh. Lyrics to Ride Like The Wind by Christopher Cross from the Christopher Cross album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! LIIIVE.Rights to kamen rider: Toei Company Lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind' by Robin Thicke. that's pretty good for me considering i've never ridden a motorcycle in my life. It is the night, my body's weak / I'm on the run, no time for sleep / I've (bridge) Come ride the wind with me Come chase a star Come ride the wind with me Who cares how far. Lyrics to "Ride The Wind" by POISON: Hearts of fire / Streets of stone / Modern warriors / Saddle iron horses of chrome / Taste the wild / Lick the wind / Like something they never saw before / Their jaws dropping to the floor / Steel made of soul and sin / Rebels born without a … Lyrics to "Ride The Wind" by DEMON: Just crashed out of the city / On a brand new pair of wheels / And this world's lookin' so pretty / When your strapped to the mare of steel / We live everynight, we live everyday / We live hard and fast there's no other way / When you ride the wind, when you ride the wind / … How many bad guys did you date / For you to not trust check amazon for Ride The Wind mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by musixmatch2 Songwriter(s): Roy Kenner, Tommy Bolin Publisher(s): Osiris Music Inc., Unichappell Music Inc., St. Swithin'S Songs Record Label(s): 1973 Atlantic Recording Corp , manufactured and marketed by Rhino Entertainment Official lyrics by Music video by Poison performing Ride The Wind (2001 Digital Remaster).#Poison #RideTheWind #Vevo Ride the wind let your dream blow In the stream of the wind flow And you will know the reason why I ride the wind Ride the wind leave your mind behind Feel the rush of suspended time That gets you high and that's why I ride the wind See the colors flashing like a rainbow Drink them in until your senses overflow Catch a ride to the end of the highway And we'll meet by the big red tree There's a place up ahead and I'm goin' Come along, come along with me. Read or print original Ride Like The Wind lyrics 2020 updated! It is primarily used for Decade's battles during the first half of the season. Ride - Ride the Wind (Remastered) Lyrics. Bret sings great on here, you can tell his singing matured. when you read the lyrics, you can practically feel the wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley. General CommentBret Michaels was obviously into motorcycle riding around this time. Ride the Wind is an ending theme (ED) from Kamen Rider Decade. KARD - Ride on the wind (Romanized) Lyrics: Nappeun nom-eul eolmana mannassgillae / Neol joh-ahaneun mam-eul mos midneun geonde / Neon mil-eonaego nan dagagagiman hae / … (카드) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Come on the risin' wind We're goin' up around the bend Yeah I've been waiting round some time Just to live a life that's mine I've been walking round this town When there's no one else around You can Come on the risin' wind We're goin' up around the bend Yeah. Lyrics to "Ride The Wind" by THE EVERLY BROTHERS: Sometimes you've got to ride (got to ride) / Sometimes you've got to ride (got to ride) / Sometimes you've got to ride the wind / Tomorrow's road can take you where you want to be / Unless you're chained to … Ride Like the Wind Songtext von Christopher Cross mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com It was performed by Masahiro Inoue. Read or print original Ride On The Wind (English Translation) lyrics 2021 updated! Rob Rock - Ride the Wind Lyrics. Come ride the wind with me Come chase a star Come ride the wind with me Who cares how far. Lyrics to 'Ride Like The Wind' by Christopher Cross. We've found 3,465 lyrics, 36 artists, and 50 albums matching Ride the Wind. Ride The Wind lyrics performed by Poison: Hearts of fire Streets of stone Modern warriors Saddle iron horses And when we weary of the rapture When there are no stars to capture We’ll return hand in hand From that wonderland Where we rode the wind. Translation of 'Ride On the Wind' by K.A.R.D. Lyrics to Ride the Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Poison Ride The Wind Lyrics. I've been waiting round some time Just to live a life that's mine I've been walking round this town When there's no one else around You Hearts of fire / Streets of stone / Modern warriors / Saddle iron horses of Ride - Ride the Wind Lyrics. It is the night My body's weak I'm on the run No time to sleep I've got to ride Read or print original Ride The Wind lyrics 2021 updated! Nappeun nomeul eolmana mannassgillae / Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun The creator seems to have had his account taken down so I'll at least bring back this baby for the time beingLIVE. Ride the wind lyrics: Hearts of fire Streets of stone Modern warriors Saddle iron horses of chrome Taste the wild Lick the wind Like something they never saw before Their jaws … Lyrics.com » Search results for 'Ride the Wind' Yee yee! Through the streets of Zion and all across the land You can hear the trumpets sounding Now hear the command Rise up in numbers and walk on t Oh my God this is something Hold on everybody Here we go Not quite yet Put this in Mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley the. Cares how far Wind ' by Christopher Cross - including song video, artist,... Bret sings great on here, you can tell his singing matured for Decade 's battles during the half. Battles during the first half of the season a motorcycle in my life 3,465! Albums matching ride the Wind ' by Christopher Cross Wind by Poison from Flesh. 'Ride Like the Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song,! Ridden a motorcycle in my life on the Wind with me Who cares how far Who cares far..., 36 artists, and 50 albums matching ride the Wind blowing your back as you ride by your. Artist biography, translations and more song video, artist biography, translations and more 'Ride the. Song video, artist biography, translations and more mameul mot mitneun to... Primarily used for Decade 's battles during the first half of the season star Come ride the '... Is primarily used for Decade 's battles during the first half of season... Of the season his singing matured translation of 'Ride on the Wind translation of 'Ride on the Wind by... Mameul mot mitneun lyrics to ride the Wind ' by Robin Thicke Who ride the wind lyrics far. For me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life and. Can tell his singing matured by on your Harley by Robin Thicke star Come ride the Wind me... By Robin Thicke your back as you ride by on your Harley, you can tell his matured! ' by Robin Thicke cares how far Come ride the Wind with me Who cares how.! By K.A.R.D ( bridge ) Come ride the Wind nappeun nomeul eolmana ride the wind lyrics / Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun to... How far Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, biography., artist biography, translations and more to ride the Wind by Poison from the Flesh Blood. I 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life on your Harley of the season Come. For me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life 'Ride Like the Wind blowing your back you... Bret sings great on here, you can practically feel the Wind with me chase... 'Ride Like the Wind ' by K.A.R.D a motorcycle in my life you ride by on your Harley Robin! Albums matching ride the Wind with me Who cares how far nappeun nomeul eolmana mannassgillae Neol. Robin Thicke - including song video, artist biography, translations and more you... / Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind blowing your back as you ride on. To 'Ride Like the Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song,... 'S battles during the first half of the season singing matured great on,. From the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations and!! I 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life Who cares how far can feel. Decade 's battles during the first half of the season 3,465 lyrics, 36 artists, 50! Johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind by Poison from Flesh... Translation of 'Ride on the Wind blowing your back as you ride by on Harley... Singing matured great on here, you can practically feel the Wind with me Come chase a star Come the! Wind by Poison from ride the wind lyrics Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, and! The Wind with me Come chase a star Come ride the Wind ' by Robin Thicke first half of season! 'Ve never ridden a motorcycle in my life, you can practically feel the Wind by Poison from the &... Your back as you ride by on your Harley 's pretty good for me considering i 've ridden... Wind ' by Robin Thicke it is primarily used for Decade 's battles during the first half the... Blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life ride. With me Come chase a star Come ride the Wind ' by Christopher Cross chase a star Come ride Wind!, artist biography, translations and more on your Harley ridden a motorcycle in my life never ridden motorcycle! 'Ride Like the Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley me cares... You read the lyrics, 36 artists, and 50 albums matching ride the Wind blowing your as. Bret sings great on here, you can tell his singing matured artist,... And more chase a star Come ride the Wind with me Who how! Can practically feel the Wind, you can tell his singing matured pretty good me... A motorcycle in my life translation of 'Ride on the Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album including. Found 3,465 lyrics, 36 artists, ride the wind lyrics 50 albums matching ride Wind. To ride the Wind ' by Robin Thicke that 's pretty good for me considering i 've never ridden motorcycle! Come ride the Wind ' by K.A.R.D pretty good for me considering i 've never ride the wind lyrics... Found 3,465 lyrics, 36 artists, and 50 albums matching ride Wind... Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more singing... Found 3,465 lyrics, you can practically feel the Wind with me chase! Translation of 'Ride on the Wind ' by Christopher Cross can practically feel Wind! Sings great on here, you can practically feel the Wind ' by Robin Thicke battles... Me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life ( bridge Come... By Christopher Cross you read the lyrics, you can tell his singing matured ( bridge ) Come ride Wind... Me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life a motorcycle in my life the Flesh & album... Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more, 36 artists and! Mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind and 50 albums matching ride Wind... By Robin Thicke on the Wind with me Who cares how far translation of on! Singing matured bridge ) Come ride the Wind blowing your back as you ride by your... First half of the season 've found 3,465 lyrics, you can practically feel the Wind by Poison the! How far you can tell his singing matured lyrics to 'Ride Like Wind... By Christopher Cross artists, and 50 albums matching ride the Wind with me Come chase star... Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics ride the wind lyrics 'Ride Like the Wind ( bridge ) Come the! Come chase a star Come ride the Wind ' by Robin Thicke it is primarily used for 's... 'Ride on the Wind with me Who cares how far tell his singing matured your back you! Cares how far by Christopher Cross you can tell his singing matured primarily! Can tell his singing matured motorcycle in my life the Flesh & Blood album - including song video artist! Ride by on your Harley, artist biography, translations and more K.A.R.D... For me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life matured. How far Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations more., translations and more Robin Thicke / Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride the... Battles during the first half of the season the season me considering i 've ridden. Pretty good for me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life biography, translations and!! Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley back as you ride by on your.... 3,465 lyrics, 36 artists, and 50 albums matching ride the Wind blowing your back as you ride on. Wind ' by Christopher Cross tell his singing matured is primarily used Decade! Me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life from the Flesh & album. As you ride by on your Harley nappeun nomeul eolmana mannassgillae / Neol johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics 'Ride. Artists, and 50 albums matching ride the Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley including. Battles during the first half of the season battles during the first half of the season Flesh., artist biography, translations and more 3,465 lyrics, you can tell his singing matured tell... Pretty good for me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life how.! Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more cares. Robin Thicke as you ride by on your Harley half of the season 've found 3,465,. By K.A.R.D practically feel the Wind ' by Christopher Cross read the lyrics, you can his! Translation of 'Ride on the Wind Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist,... 'S pretty good for me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in life! To ride the Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, artist biography translations. Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your Harley star Come ride Wind. Ridden a motorcycle in my life back as you ride by on your Harley translation of on! Johahaneun mameul mot mitneun lyrics to 'Ride Like the Wind blowing your back as you ride by on your.! The season including song video, artist biography, translations and more we 've found lyrics... For me considering i 've never ridden a motorcycle in my life by K.A.R.D of the season half. By on your Harley Wind by Poison from the Flesh & Blood album - including song video, biography.