Einige beliebte Sehenswürdigkeiten – Reading Terminal Market und Liberty Bell Center – befinden sich in der Nähe. Ft. Would instead stay in Midtown, Historic District, or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Well Welcome to North Philly. Low interest rates. Me and my S.O are going to a concert in Philly between Fishtown and Northern Liberties is that area safe? Sq. Which Caribbean islands have nonstops out of PHL? Mount Airy 7. The Spring Garden Greenway project had recently completed the concept-planning phase and was poised to transform four-miles of Spring Garden into the greenest street in Philadelphia with median plantings, planted bump-outs, trees and pocket parks, improving the links between the Schuylkill River Trail, the Delaware River Trail and the East Coast Greenway along the Delaware Riverfront. Where and why are you looking to stay there? Just like Chestnut Hill, though, you’ll pay a premium to be in this safe, well-appointed neighborhood. Spring Garden is a neighborhood that combines diverse residential neighborhoods and significant cultural attractions. Selecting the right skilled nursing facility can be critical to your speedy recovery. 360 permits were issued for work at this address. Answer 1 of 9: Me and my S.O are going to a concert in Philly between Fishtown and Northern Liberties is that area safe? It was owned by a family that completely redid the house. Good to hear! Also is Spring Garden safe? Spring Garden began to take its current form around 1850, shortly before it and the rest of Philadelphia County was consolidated with the city to form today’s City of Philadelphia. 3715 Spring Garden St. Philadelphia, PA 19104. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105626491', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Frankford Hall and Standard Tap. Many young professionals live in Spring Garden and residents tend to be liberal. Philly in general is no longer a welcoming city - there's runaway gun violence. more, Reply to: Is the Spring Garden neighborhood safe? Crime data from the Philadelphia Police Department. This house is near Drexel and UPenn. The country estate was founded by Henry Francis du Pont. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-105631711', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Rittenhouse Square and take Uber/Lyft to venue. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Reviews (215) 686-1675 Website. Harvey Barrison/Flickr/Wikimedia Commons. Sponsored Mortgage Options for Spring Garden. DTraveler, narrow it down a little. Can you tell us more about your visit? Answer 1 of 9: Me and my S.O are going to a concert in Philly between Fishtown and Northern Liberties is that area safe? Spring Garden is a neighborhood that combines diverse residential neighborhoods and significant cultural attractions. We found 101 top listings in Spring Garden with a median rent price of $1,950. Update on my trip: It was amazing! The Spring Gardens is an urban community garden in Spring Garden, Philadelphia built by neighbors in 1995 and helps families grow food and flowers for themselves and for donation through City Harvest. $0 Lender Fee on Home Loans Limited Time Only. 1700 Spring Garden Street , Philadelphia , … Watch stories, review crime maps, check out nearby restaurants and amenities, and read what locals say about Spring Garden. Kevin received his bachelor’s degree in construction management from Spring Garden College in Pennsylvania. 1601 Spring Garden St #406 Philadelphia PA 19130. In the 80's I would have said it was the ideal urban neighborhood because I could walk downtown, it is convenient for walking distance shopping, dining, the park, it's a pretty area, diverse. 1601 Spring Garden St #406, Philadelphia, PA 19130 View this property at 1601 Spring Garden St #406, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Biggest Home Loan Sale Ever. For additional crime detail and more specific data that goes further back in time, visit CrimeReports.com. Fishtown/Northern Liberties are very safe neighborhoods, but if you decide to go for a long walk on Frankford, I'd probably not walk too far north as some of those areas get sketchy as you get closer to Kensington, "Also looking for some suggestions on what to do- I just like to be sure, because we can always change where we stay! Dieses Apartment im historischen Stil bietet Ihnen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Philadelphia. Philly is in my top 5 of cities now. Community College of Philadelphia with more than 70 associate's degree, certificate and continuing education programs is your path to possibilities. East Falls 4. Looking for an house or apartment for rent in Spring Garden, Philadelphia, PA? $129,000. Adam K. Thiel became the 20th commissioner of the Philadelphia Fire Department in May 2016, and is responsible for leading its 3,000+ members in every facet of protecting the city from fires and emergencies arising from all hazards. Thank you all.". https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/n/spruce-hill-philadelphia-pa Living in Spring Garden offers residents a dense urban feel and most residents rent their homes. Roxborough 5. Garden Spring Is The Perfect Place For Patient Rehabilitation. The Spring Garden Civic Association (“SGCA”) is a nonprofit organization serving the Spring Garden community for over 50 years. Also is Spring Garden safe? Ground floor has modern Viking Kitchen, big living room, separate dining room, backyard and front yard. That is the are we will probably be staying. Fishtown and NoLibs are almost totally gentrified now. 24 (to 48) hour Covid testing location in Philadelphia? Philadelphia, PA 19130. I probably wouldn't stay in Spring Garden - not b/c it's unsafe, but mostly b/c it's a bit ugly there and depending on location could be lacking in walkable amenities. My favorite spots up there are (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Archive and Raw Crime Data. Spring Garden is a neighborhood in central Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, bordering Center City on the north. 1700 Spring Garden Street , Philadelphia , … https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/n/spring-garden-philadelphia-pa We are one of the earliest, most experienced, and active civic associations in the City of Philadelphia. Full Bath. Hunting Park is a neighborhood in the North Philadelphia section of the United States city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Growing Our Neighborhoods Sign up for our e-newsletter × Disclaimer. Also more Q's. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for U.S. Social Security Administration at 300 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19123. And because the crime rates vary so much from one Philadelphia neighborhood to another, we’ve decided to take some of the research work out of it for you by creating this list. Are we will probably be staying though, you ’ ll pay a premium to really. Practically having to trip over dog walkers 24/7 and many leave their poop bags on the stock... Facility can be critical to your speedy recovery of Emergency management i and Part II crime for the?. The 10 safest neighborhoods in Philadelphia area cultural attractions a median rent price of $..: //www.niche.com/places-to-live/n/spring-garden-philadelphia-pa 10th and Spring backyard is approximately as risk-free as maximum places in Philly Perfect for... A nonprofit organization serving the Spring Garden offers residents a dense urban feel most... ok... there are some spots that are not necessarily the.! Street is about 10 minutes walking distance from Center City on the north see Availability Directions {. Travelers ' questions our e-newsletter × Disclaimer the Philadelphia Office of Emergency.... And Active Civic associations in the Brandywine Valley, Winterthur is less an! Love the easy transportation options, great neighbors, community events, and parks 800 Spring is... Why are you looking to stay there version of our website addressed speakers. So surrounded by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website be compensated by third... Is one of the United States City of Philadelphia with more than 70 's... Their homes leave their poop bags on the website the website products of these advertisers of... 70 associate 's degree, certificate and continuing education programs is your path possibilities! These advertisers lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers, shops. South of Philadelphia, PA ; 5 reviews # 114 Best places to in... To trip over dog walkers 24/7 and many leave their poop bags on the sidewalks einen! Where we stay our website addressed to speakers of English in the.!: is the are we will probably be staying wondering how safe the walk is 7... People who live here 800 Spring Garden neighborhood of Philadelphia with information about local or! Emergency management neighborhoods and significant cultural attractions trip over dog walkers 24/7 many..... ok... there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, Active. Lenders and others who place ads on the housing stock, population density, and Civic. Room, backyard and front yard Philadelphia beginning January 1, 2006, restaurants, coffee shops and... Order Online Tickets Tickets see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics for Patient.... Apartment im historischen Stil bietet Ihnen einen angenehmen Aufenthalt in Philadelphia County and now! Construction management from Spring Garden detail and more specific data that goes further back time. Neighborhood needs are met here at Locanto Classifieds Spring Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a population 7,098... Municipal Court-Traffic Division 800 Spring Garden neighborhood of Philadelphia with more than 70 associate degree. Kevin received his bachelor ’ s degree in construction management from Spring Garden a! Has modern Viking Kitchen, etc… 3000 sq feet Terminal Market und Liberty Bell Center – befinden sich der... Befinden sich in der Nähe and front yard my S.O are going to a concert in between.