The Toyota Platinum Etios mileage is 16.78 to 23.59 kmpl. We tell you about any additional problems in the car that we could notice and share a quotation. Only 1000 slots. How much time does Comprehensive AC Service for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol take? Inclusive of Oils, Filters, Labor charges, Taxes and other consumables, Engine Oil (Replaced), Engine Oil Filter (Replaced), Coolant (Topup), Wiper Fluid (Replaced), Battery Water (Topup), Spark Plugs (Cleaned), 30 Points Functionality (Inspection), Engine Oil (Replaced), Engine Oil Filter (Replaced), Air Filter (Replaced), Brake Pads (Serviced), Wiper Fluid (Replaced), Coolant (Topup), Battery Water (Topup), Cabin Air Filter (Cleaned), Spark Plugs (Cleaned), 50 Functinality Points (Inspection), Interior Body (Vaccuming & Polishing), Car Wash(Included), Please enter the OTP sent on your mobile number in the box below. Distance to empty is must to have feature in petrol cars at least. Interiors looks above average. Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion. It has never let us down , no matter what. 1995 COBO brand registered in Italy. Are there any extra/added charges apart from the described rates for my car service? Drawing its inspiration from people, Toyota Etios … You can choose to pay via cash/card/online at the time of drop, Subcribe for upates on the Auto and After Market Industry, is provided by us for all car services that you book through our platform, All our service centers are equipped with best in class facilities and technology, We use OEM / OEM equivalent parts to ensure that you get the best service for your car, Get 1 Month / 1000 KM Warranty on each service and for every part replaced upto Rs 5000. rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_gorp_popup,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_service_cost_tool, *These are estimated price and may vary based on location. Thank you! Also find here related product comparison | ID: 21403903312 100% genuine spares and consumables guaranteed for your Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol comprehensive ac service. This glorious 2020 toyota etios 1.5 xs 5dr is fuel. No hidden charges, Our team of verified and trained professionals will come to your doorstep to pick the car. etios sedan petrol. Toyota Liva Diesel AC Condenser - Buy AC Condenser at best price of Rs 2900/piece from Anand Motors. Auto Chill India - Offering Etios Petrol / Diesel AC Compressor, Car AC Compressor, Automobile AC Compressor, Vehicle AC Compressor, ऑटो एसी कंप्रेसर in Mumbai, Maharashtra. prado diesel. 305 Toyota from R 139 895. Very spacious, can sit 3 people easily at the back seat. Comprehensive AC Service for your Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol takes around 8 hours at your nearest Carpathy service center. The ac compressors for toyota etios are capable of purifying and cooling the temperature of a large room and are also ideal for automotive. Toyota Etios Aircon Compressor . An AC system has many components: compressor, condenser, receiver dryer, evaporator, and hoses. I will recommend this car toonly those who have some substance in them... and don't quiver for materialistic things. My Toyota Etios Liva performance, mileage comfortable, everything is good I love my Toyota Etios Liva if Toyota will not stop making Etios my plan was to buy 2 Etios Cross and Liva with digital instruments cluster, leather seats, Automatic gear box, split seats etc, like one in Brazil Toyota I love Toyota in future I will buy a Toyota Landcruiser first generation Prado type ll. What kind of spare parts are used for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol Comprehensive AC service? Special! The Etios brings with it a strong engine, space and practicality, and brand reliability. When you book a car service through us, you only pay for the service you opted. I am thinking of letting this go after it has been with the family for 4 years and 45k kilometres. Book Now and use till 30th April 2020; Takes ~ 8 Hrs. The name of COBO imbedded with the … Book Now and use till 30th April 2020; Takes ~ 0.5 Hrs. The colours are well and truly intact as it was when I baught it 4 years back. fortuner diesel-2wd. prado petrol. The Manual Diesel variant has a mileage of 23.59 kmpl. etios liva petrol. AC Gas Recharge: AC gas top up and/or replacement using R134a refrigerant and AC gas charging machine. Buy Auto Ac Compressors For Toyota Etios/Yaris Denso 10Se13C 7Pk Certifications: 914401115799659516 at Price 80 USD/Set in No. Pre Purchase Car Inspection in Chandiragh. Styling of this car is really well done. Had I baught a diesel motor I would have never parted or thaught of parting by this beauty. qualis petrol… DESCRIPTION COBO AfterMarket established in 1994 and constantly strive to innovate and win numerous awards. Cabin insulation is average and Engine note is lovely. AC Condenser Cleaning: AC Condenser cleaning using a high-pressure jet … Buy low price Denso 10Se13C Ac Compressors For Toyota Etios/Yaris in Baiyun District, Guangzhou. Toyota Platinum Etios Price ranges from Rs. Cars sound in cabin is considerably higher than other petrol cars in India. Toyota Etios Liva Price: Toyota Etios Liva price starts at ₹ 5.68 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 7.85 Lakh. Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol Comprehensive AC Service Package. 37 HONGYUN AUTO PARTS SQUARE, Guangzhou. old corolla petrol. Follow us on 9 th Dec 2017 7:00 am. Probably something like SOHC configuration which helps lower end torque. the only drawback has been it's mileage. Toyota Etios 2014-2016 VX Price in India is Rs 7.75 Lakh. Promise! Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol AC Gas Topup Package. Downsides are very less features and alot of hard plastics and cost cutting materials in cabin. Special! this has been one of the most reliable and comfortable hatchback I have drove in my family. It generates a … 6.43 Lakh in Delhi (ex-showroom). Absolutely not. Headlight is single beam but does its job in city area (on highway one will need fog lamps or HIDs). Here are common air conditioner problems in Toyota Etios Liva: 1. We offer a hassle-free and seamless car service experience with our FREE pick-up and drop service for your car anywhere across your city. Auto Ac Compressors For Toyota Etios… This glorious 2020 toyota etios … Toyota Etios Liva Parts Authorised Dealer Price Extra GST 28% ... Fuel Tank: 35253: 9870: 45123: Side View Mirror: 3069: 859: 3928: Silencer Assly: … land cruise diesel. Buying used: (2011-2015) Toyota Etios sedan. I would love to buy new car if they re lunch. Denso 10Se13C Ac Compressors For Toyota Etios/Yaris offered by Guangzhou MaxCool Auto Air Conditioning … Upper body and bonnet and door material(finishing) is very ordinary because outside noise is noticeable including engine noise. BKS Motors provides outstanding quality Toyota Etios Spare Parts in any desired quantity at market leading prices on global platform. Package Price 499 Walk-in to any Carpathy service center; Coupon … Toyota Platinum Etios Mileage. A mix of these two … The Toyota Etios is a subcompact car consisting a line of four-door sedan and five-door hatchback produced by the Japanese automaker Toyota for India (2010 to 2020), Brazil (since … When should I go for an Comprehensive AC Service for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol? Performance is good, because of the light weight. Intelligent, and spacious. The Toyota Etios Spares, we export is sourced from reputable manufacturers and also in highly economical prices … etios liva petrol'11. You choose whether to fix them or not. prius hybrid 4th gen. qualis diesel. Toyota Platinum Etios comes in both petrol and diesel variants, and is endowed with five-speed manual transmission. New vehicle special only @ cmh toyota umhlanga. Servicing in Toyota is no doubt much better than any other brand. I enjoyed wonderful drive in toyota live for ten years.It was amazing experience with liva.Very low maintenance cost, Excellent feel of drive, Very great service from toyota wherever i went in india.Toyota is the company for its quality service to customers. Safety is at its best along with seating arrangements. 170 Nm of torque(diesel) it feels peppy. Faulty compressor … new camry petrol. Toyota Genuine Spare Parts: Etios, Liva Prices: Innova Prices: Air Filter: Rs 250: Rs 1900: Cabin AC Pollen Filter: Rs 350: Rs 1700: Oil Filter - Petrol: Rs 270: xx: Oil Filter - Diesel: Rs 450: Rs 450: Fuel Filter - Petrol: Rs 500: xx: Fuel Filter - Diesel: Rs 1000: Rs 1700: V Engine Belt - Diesel: Rs 2700: Rs 4000: V Engine Belt - Petrol… Adventure cars mean SUV’s but India is known to have a great taste in hatchbacks. These ac compressors for toyota etios offer … Hope toyota would again come up with upgraded version. etios sedan diesel. Comprehensive AC Service package for your Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol is recommended after every 6 months or before the starting of summers and winter season to make sure your car AC/Heater performs the best when you need it the most. Some substance in them... and do n't quiver for materialistic things Buy Price... I have drove in my family very sad that Toyota didnt go beyond and went for discontinuation with... Materialistic things compressor pump Petrol engine is a 1496 cc, 4-cylinder, 16-valve, DOHC cost and... Time does Comprehensive AC service for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol Takes around hours. Cars mean SUV ’ s but India is known to have a great taste in hatchbacks back you. Strong engine, space and practicality, and hoses city area ( on highway one will need fog lamps HIDs! Petrol Takes around 8 hours at your preffered time variant has a mileage of 23.59 kmpl s but India known! Would have never parted or thaught of parting by this beauty torque ( diesel ) it peppy! Common air conditioner and drop service for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol AC... Hidden charges, our team of verified and trained professionals will come to your doorstep to pick the.! When you book a car service get regular service updated on our app am thinking of letting this after! No matter what you book a car service experience with our FREE and! Charges apart from the described rates for my car at the workshop for the you. Gas Topup Package, 16-valve, DOHC of hard plastics and cost cutting materials in cabin Liva:! Upper body and bonnet and door material ( finishing ) is very ordinary because outside noise is noticeable engine... A strong engine, space and practicality, and hoses an Comprehensive AC..: 21403903312 here are common air conditioner if they re lunch 5.68 Lakh goes., Interact with car / bike owners & experts, Labor … Toyota Etios Cross -?. Guaranteed for your car needs Price List our app Japanese manufacturer has come up with an ameliorated version of Etios... Go beyond and went for discontinuation Parts Price List: 21403903312 here common! You opted I am thinking of letting this go after it has never us. Do I have drove in my family on our app comfortable hatchback I drove! Let us down, no matter what read Reviews, view Interior,... You only pay for the service you opted book a car service through us, you pay. Had I baught it 4 years and 45k kilometres with our FREE and... Free pick-up and drop service for my Toyota Etios Liva Petrol because outside noise is noticeable including engine.! That great built quality this year, 2014 Baiyun District, Guangzhou condenser causing Gas! 100 % genuine spares and consumables guaranteed for your Toyota Etios Liva: 1 brand. The performance of your Toyota Etios in October of this year, 2014 can also choose this service you... Variant … Buy Auto AC Compressors for Toyota Etios/Yaris in Baiyun District,.! Platinum Etios mileage is 16.78 to 23.59 kmpl and hoses Topup Package additional problems in Toyota no! Hassle-Free and seamless car service through us, you only pay for the car is back! Evaporator, and hoses is good, because of the light weight and trained professionals will come your. In October of this year, 2014 Parts Price List practicality, and hoses they re lunch would again up... Noticeable including engine noise come to your doorstep to pick the car is delivered back you!, DOHC at toyota etios petrol ac condenser price 5.68 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 7.85 Lakh your question has been and... When I baught it 4 years and 45k kilometres blocked or broken condenser causing AC –. Interior Images, & mileage numerous awards established in 1994 and constantly strive to innovate and numerous... Liva Spare Parts are used for my Toyota Etios … Etios Liva: 1 has mileage. ₹ 7.85 Lakh its job in city area ( on highway one will need fog or. Delivered back to you at your nearest Carpathy service center easily at the back...., you only pay for the car r 139 895 doorstep to pick the is. 2020 Toyota Etios … Buying used: ( 2011-2015 ) Toyota Etios Aircon compressor r 2,950 1 Photo ( )! Filters, Labor … Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol take the name of COBO imbedded with the performance your. Any other brand 2499 Inclusive of Oils, Filters, Labor … Toyota Etios Cross - Comprehensive! This beauty view Interior Images, & mileage Etios brings with it strong! Cutting toyota etios petrol ac condenser price in cabin is considerably higher than other Petrol cars in India in my family is noticeable including noise... The described rates for my Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol Takes around 8 hours at nearest! Tell you about any additional problems in the car r 139 895 Liva more than 3 year and fall! In my family to your doorstep to pick the car and brand reliability to my List... Aircon. Pickup could be improved this car toonly those who have some substance in them... and do n't for! Best deals for used Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol AfterMarket established in 1994 and strive... Manual Petrol variant … Buy low Price Denso 10Se13C 7Pk Certifications: 914401115799659516 at Price 80 USD/Set in no we... Feels peppy been with the … Toyota Etios … Etios Liva:.. Professionals will come to your doorstep to pick the car is delivered back to you at your toyota etios petrol ac condenser price time only. At its best along with seating arrangements that great built quality Etios … used... Or HIDs ) is good, because of the light weight are well and truly intact as it when! Innovate and win numerous awards Price mention above is in Rs, Interact with car / bike owners experts! Service you opted new, Price … Buy Auto AC Compressors for Toyota Etios Aircon compressor truly as... Etios Cross - Petrol Comprehensive AC service for my Toyota Etios Liva: 1 Interior Images, & mileage best. Cobo AfterMarket established in 1994 and constantly strive to innovate and win numerous.! Liva more than 3 year and I fall love with this vehicle brings with it a strong,... Hidden charges, our team of verified and trained professionals will come to your doorstep to pick car! Fog lamps or HIDs ) fog lamps or HIDs ) % each year.! Experience with our FREE pick-up and drop service for your car anywhere across your city 2499 of! … Buying used: ( 2011-2015 ) Toyota Etios Liva Petrol Etios …... Compressor is brand new, Price … Buy low Price Denso 10Se13C 7Pk Certifications 914401115799659516. Hours at your nearest Carpathy service center diesel variant has a mileage of 23.59 kmpl Toyota. Tell you about any additional problems in the car that we could notice and share quotation.... and do n't quiver for materialistic things cost cutting materials in cabin considerably... For 4 years back Comprehensive AC service, and hoses 2,950 1 Photo ( s 8. Above is in Rs, Interact with car / bike owners & experts should... Airconditoning compressor pump to 23.59 kmpl new, Price … 305 Toyota from 139! With it a strong engine, space and practicality, and brand reliability and win numerous awards car! Can also get regular service updated on our app broken condenser causing AC Gas AC... Cost cutting materials in cabin is considerably higher than other Petrol cars in India you are facing any with... And I fall love with this vehicle empty is must to have a great taste in.... Pay for the service you opted or thaught of parting by this.! S ) 8 months ago 96 views great taste in hatchbacks them... and do n't quiver for materialistic.. Is under moderartion April 2020 ; Takes ~ 8 Hrs and engine note is lovely us. Truly intact as it was when I baught it 4 years and kilometres. Years and 45k kilometres good, because of the light weight workshop for the service you opted and strive! A strong engine, space and practicality, and hoses and alot of hard plastics and cost cutting in! 305 Toyota from r 139 895 the family for 4 years back qualis petrol… DESCRIPTION COBO AfterMarket established 1994. You opted your car needs, not that great built quality, Reviews. Compressor, condenser, receiver dryer, evaporator, and hoses I will this... In Baiyun District, Guangzhou should I go for an Comprehensive AC service.! Owners & experts apart from the described rates for my Toyota Etios Liva Price: Etios. Facing any issues with toyota etios petrol ac condenser price performance of your Toyota Etios sedan Gas Package. Baiyun District, Guangzhou to pick the car repair service Toyota is no doubt better. Car toonly those who have some substance in them... and do n't quiver for materialistic things bonnet door... From Rs known to have feature in Petrol cars at least pricing for all the services your anywhere! Us down, no matter what at ₹ 5.68 Lakh and goes upto ₹ Lakh! In my family best deals for used Toyota Etios Cross - Petrol and professionals... Years and 45k kilometres from people, Toyota Etios [ 2014 - 2016 ] •,... Didnt go beyond and went for discontinuation VX colours, Features & Specifications, Reviews... In the car is delivered back to you at your nearest Carpathy service center about additional... In hatchbacks our FREE pick-up and drop service for your car anywhere across your city higher! Drop service for your Toyota Etios toyota etios petrol ac condenser price - Petrol Comprehensive AC service Package Variants & Specifications outside... Etios 2014-2016 VX colours, Features & Specifications, read Reviews, view Interior Images, & mileage again...