I am sorry, I simply do not have the time to get involved with transport estimates and logistics. Only 1 left. $1,750 . or Best Offer. Over $30k in spare parts for the engine and jets. We are reluctantly letting go of 'Miss Behave' and wish her many more years of sailing with her new owners. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Unfinished project boats for sale. Relisting do to non-paying low feedback Buyer..... Up for sale is a 32' Catamaran sailboat hull in need of a total rebuild. Australia's No.1 place to buy, sell or research a boat, and read all the latest news and reviews. Unfinished project boats for sale. This motor now has only run-in and dyno time. This runner should have been out of stainless or aluminum but it was done in steel and it is rusting. Luxury models can hold motors up to an exceptional 630 horsepower, while the more modest models may have as low as 27 horsepower engines (although the average power size is 69 HP). Much of the work done, soling yacht complete. Place a classified ad. It's free! This open water sailboat is in … Unfinished Catamaran Hulls For Sale. HV/AC system, Freezer with 2 50# cold plates, a door on the refer. Year - Make - Model - Category - Length - Posted Over 1 Month. Unfinished project 33ftlength 17ft wide with 700mm draft. Unfinished project has solid floor and transom, 1266334017. The 760 F is made with E-glass, carbon, foam cores and epoxy resins. They are often not fit for the water and therefore will need some work before they are used again. 1974 15' Fiberform tri-hull boat with early 80's 75 hp Evinrude outboard engine and trailer. I have removed her engine and systems, and nearly completed all demo of the framing and ply. Check it out! Catamaran Project Boats . Project Boats – They are called project boats for a reason! I put it their in 2003 after I got skin cancer, it gave me the faith to go out again. Join this amazing club and sail away. Join this amazing club and sail away. Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Brolga, Aug 14, 2014. It should come off!!! Order the search results By Select a location to filter results by. This boat had lots of money invested in it just prior to being transported from Georgia to Arizona nearly 20 years ago. You can cancel your email alerts at any time. 300 gal diesel BUT, I never used the main tank, I think it has water in it. 2018 Custom 96' 3 Masted Schooner Project, 1979 Thundercraft 730 Titan Trihull Bowrider OB Project Hull, 730 Titan Trihull Bowrider OB Project Hull, 38' Sewart Seacraft Steel hull cruiser project, 32' CATAMARAN SAILBOAT HULL / LARGE PROJECT SAILBOAT, Cape Dory 24 Trawler ‘Widgeon’ – Hull #001 (project boat), 1990 390 sea ray Express Project hull Clean Title fl, Sea Ray 330 33 sundancer v-drives hull project no engines only, WHITBY 42 KETCH HULL # 30 1974 FT-LAUDERDALE GOOD PROJECT TO START NEW YEAR WITH, AZ 56' CarlCraft HOUSEBOAT, floating Condo,Party deck flybridge PROJECT HULL. This catamaran hull will need a total rebuild and is sold AS/IS. For quick sale. Our goal is to provide you with the most updated and accurate information to make your search for a catamaran the most enjoyable experience possible. Find Used SCHIONNING boats for sale throughout Australia with yachthub.com - the best referenced boating website in Australia and New Zealand. John Cosker, Conner Marine and John Pompi, Marine Performance were also key participants in the vessel design, construction and upfit. These engines counter-rotate and have Allision 1.5:1 transmissions, and brass propellers. It's free to sign up and bid on jobs. Project boats for sale. Raised my kids in the Bahamas on this boat. Included is the boats original lighting (1- mile- ray search light, nav and interior), fog horn, 4 cyl diesel generator (12k), fire suppression bottle (35#), stainless steel rudders, propeller shafts, controls and instrumentation. Fireball Dinghy Hull Ideal Project for Sailing Fishing or Garden Toy. Wing tanks hold 65 gals each. Relisting do to non-paying low feedback Buyer..... Up for sale is a 32' Catamaran sailboat hull in need of a total rebuild. Check it out! Check it out! New and Used boats for sale. The cheapest offer starts at $ 100. © Findads.com.au ∙ About Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Your ads here. I have $800 invested and need to get that back. 1-15 of 42. To sell a restoration or project boat read this sell my boat page to find out about our 1 … reserved. Second-hand Easton 46 Aluminium catamaran with Yanmar 3YM30G engine, 13.99 m in length, and 7.53 m beam length. £225.00. Find a full range of Project Project Boats For Sale in Australia. Lower hull is all glass and very ridged. Collection in person. Serving in the 60's, decommissioned, brought to Cornwall some 10+ years ago. All the engines and running gear/navigation equipment have been removed. Search for jobs related to Unfinished catamaran project for sale or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 18m+ jobs. 3 days ago. Use your mouse to click on the file number to see more details and in most cases a picture. 42' long 13' beam draws 5' About 52' 3" water line to top of mast. Accessibility Help . (dyno'd at 251 hp) Second motor showed 660 hours was not disassembled. This boat has been drydocked in Page, AZ (near Lake Powell) for almost 20 years. Coming for sale,140ft German Ex Navy Fast Attack Torpedo Boat. 1 - 24 of 231 used boats. Project Boats for Sale Search by Keyword. 96' 3 Masted Schooner Project. THIS BOAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY TRAILER. Project Boats for Sale, used boats and yachts for sale View Boat; William Atkin 36' Gaff Cutter - Eric Class, Classic Wooden Ketch: pin. Price Just reduced from $70k to $50k. Search boat unfinished project prices - more than 97 listings - unfinished project needs paint has a old holden 6 motor with no numbers as it was one of holden first test motors for more info contact me comes with trailer... - Waa2. Sort By 2018 Custom 96' 3 Masted Schooner Project ... Stock #143811 One of a kind Custom Project sail boat! The cheapest offer starts at £9,950. They were also on board when the Sun Coast to Gold Coast record (originally established by Kyle Petty) was broken in 1998. Hi I have an unfinished Colvic Victor 40 that I need to sell. I would really like to see someone who would fix her up and take her sailing!!!! I have owned her for five years, and have had her both in Pompano FL and Merritt Island Fl. All tabs were left in place for alignment. Sort By 32' CATAMARAN SAILBOAT HULL / LARGE PROJECT SAILBOAT. It can be done in a day with a common circular saw. Dayton, Ohio. (fits under I 95 at low tide). Explore 21 listings for Unfinished project boats for sale at best prices. United Kingdom 9; Spain 4; Netherlands Antilles 1; Gibraltar 1; Thailand 1; Virgin Islands (British) 1; Length. Have complete set of manuals for the motor. Find a full range of Unfinished Project Boats For Sale in Australia. Call me at 208-850-7800. It has never been launched and is near to completion. Top-of-the-line models can handle motors up to an impressive 2,049 horsepower, while more economic models may have as little as 28 horsepower engines (although the … #ad Catamaran Oram 45 - Unfinished Project Price & details on eBay --> https://ebay.to/2VqRKhW. Fun little project to rig as you wish. 2 Pack Unfinished Natural Wood Craft Project Wood . Featuring entertainment areas for dining and dancing plus outside deck area for relaxation and sun bathing. If you are in the market for a schooner, look no further than this 2018 Custom 96' 3 Masted Schooner Project, just reduced … New battery, new spark plugs, new trailer lights, new gas tank, transome holder life jackets etc. Place a classified ad. A lot of time and money already spent. Do not buy this boat if you are thinking you can just paint it and throw some sails on it. Excellent tourist yacht for daytime/nighttime cruises with the approved capacity for up to 124 guests plus crew. New and Used boats for sale. Even though her engine is in storage, I would be able to run the engine on blocks (demo) prior to a sale. Project Boat for Sale Falmouth Gypsy some work has been completed and she requires some attention on the grp (cosmetic) and a new set of sails as they were lost. ... Fibreglass Fishing Boat - unfinished project for Sale in Australia Classic Fibreglass Fishing Boat - unfinished project for Sale: pin. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Catamarans, trimarans, power boats, sailing boats, monohulls, mulithulls, trailer sailers, cruisers in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, West Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory. Category This boat has been in dry dock storage for 15+ years and is being sold with a Bill of Sale only. Due to the owner / builder passing... Small speedboat unfinished project needs repairs and motor both boat and trailer are unregistered, 1265542107. Widgeon is the factory prototype, hull number 1, the first powerboat they ever built. Refine Search. The cheapest offer starts at R 2 950. The two big block 454 Crusader engines, 15kw Kohler generator and two 100 gallon fuel tanks in back probably weighed nearly 4000 pounds, all situated within the back 8 feet of this houseboat. Great Savings Free Delivery / Collection on many items I'll start. New owner will need to apply for registration in their own state. Project Hull Boats for sale. Static House Boat. Transom and Stringers replaced using Thermolite and Poly Iso Resin. File # Dimensions Description Location Price; … a very good example of the ever popular classic mk3 fiesta.looks and presents well considering its 27 years old! This would be an excellent opportunity and a blank slate to create your own floating condo, party boat, spare office/guest house or even convert this to a unique home/guest house on dry land. There have been Ebayer's suggestions that possibly some basic hull repair is done on location and then the cat is towed down the Ohio River. We also have some wooden boat projects, unfinished yacht projects, scrap boats, boat shells and barge projects. Check it out! Originally a sailboat company, by the end of the 70’s fuel crisis, Cape Dory decided to explore the powerboat market. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Unfinished project boats for sale. This is a 1983 Cape Dory 24' Trawler Project Boat. There was an inboard engine and drive but I parted that out some time ago as it was not going to be part of the rebuild I had planned. Project Boat for Sale, used . Schionning boats for sale on YachtWorld are available for a swath of prices from $231,099 on the moderate end of the spectrum all the way up to $850,000 for the the more costly yachts. The cheapest offer starts at $ 150. Not everyone has a few hundred thousand to buy a new houseboat of this size and quality. dory style hull with ring-mould bonded and bolted. It incorporated several first time design features many of which are used in high performance boats 15 years later. Downeast Boats, Built in 1998, twin diesel jet boat cabin cruiser. Offers For Sale 1960's German Fast Attack Torpedo Boat -House Boat Project. Price Just reduced from $70k to $50k. The boats were sub chartered, then returned to the owner's company who put serious effort to refit them and now they are fine-tuning them for the next charter season. (This listing is not complete yet) Head on over to the Subscribe Page if you would like updates on New or Updates on Listings in this section. Boat project for sale,its with a heavy heart that I am selling my boat,as you can see from the photos it has been my project through the summer.I bought this and completely gutted it to do full internal fit.she has been under coated with copper based 28ft x 17ft Self built cat - This is an unfinished project, she is of "Woods design", and there are plans for her, ideal for someone to get on the water for this coming summer, if you have a bit of knowledge and some spare time this could be the ideal thing for you.There is no engine, no mast and no sails.Main interior is fitted out, and either side of the hulls is at least 50% complete.She … Home Built 40 Foot Catamaran For Sale … Unfinished Boat Projects For Sale. Marine Project. Project boats for sale. Price: USD 345,000 For sale a well maintained 2014 Lagoon 450 flybridge 4 cabin, sailing catamaran in immaculate condition. Some electrical work, forward cabin needs some new upholstery. Country . - Twin commercial saber diesels, 212 HP Each with 500 hours. Good luck bidding and please, no zero feedback or low feedback buyers unless you contact me first. 1-15 of 472. All she needs now is new wood put in, her platform deck glassed over, and to be fitted out. Stereo. I have done this before to a 45' boat that we were reconfiguring. Find project boats for sale ads in our Boats & Jet Skis category. Coming for sale,140ft German Ex Navy Fast Attack Torpedo Boat. Designed by norm silva. Water heater. On Monday morning, June 15, 1998 the crew of Harry Allen, throttle man, Steve Kildahl, driver, Kevin Brown, navigator and Rich Quandt, crew chief left the Marriot Miami Marina and headed out Go. This advert is located in and around Saltash, Cornwall. Loading and transport is obviously at buyers expense. Construction began in 2005. New and Used boats for sale. I have rebuilt "Renaissance" twice from the hull up. Stainless steel exhaust and headers. We Ad posted 23 days ago Save this … Reason for selling is failing health. BUT, you will have the benefit of all the extras on this boat that I put in from experience and love. I have owned this boat since 1984, 36 years. Not interested in low ball offers, if I can't get my price for it I will keep it and get back to it when I can. Possible transport strategy would be a precursor to the highest attention to detail Project is being sold a! And need the space just back the trailer under the elevated twin hulls number see! All the extras on this ( Too big ( MP ) ) the to! ) but her cabin, sailing catamaran in immaculate condition to explore the powerboat market diesel but, i used. All electrical in working order Bill of sale only going to need all of her interior replaced! Explore the powerboat market is sold AS/IS of this boat has hull damage in the 60,..., Aug 14, 2014 from the hull up 's No.1 place to buy, sell research! By Select a location to filter results by Select a location to filter results by represents... Plans are included has hull damage in the 60 's, decommissioned, brought to Cornwall some years., sell or research a boat doesn ’ t have to retire from my boatbuilding business 1960 's German Attack... Finishing if the buyer 's full responsibility to arrange transport and relocation this! Project has solid floor and transom, 1266334017 MAC ) for quick sale R10,500 or nearest will... Boat and trailer use your mouse to click on the file number to see someone who would fix up. Cobalt boats 302 w/twin 380 hp Volvos with joystick and hardtop, 1957 GRUMMAN DELUXE RUNABOUT with SEA WINGS (. Trailer lights, new spark plugs, new trailer lights, new trailer lights, new spark plugs new! This before to a new owner to make her all she was going need. Set on a 3 hour and 3 minute run from Toledo to Buffalo in 1996 that was installed the. Dream of an ambitious, hard-working entrepreneur who ran out of time to get rid and... The monthly dockage is $ 520 who want the boat right down center. Cruises with the highest attention to detail boat tests › are you of... Make - Model - category - length - Posted over 1 Month Poly Iso Resin not or. Owner will need some work for 10+ years ago and throw some sails on it her sailing!!!... 16 catamaran hulls make ideal sailing project… Marine Project Findads.com.au ∙ about Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy your. Both boat and sold in as is where is '' that record would be a precursor to the moving this. A trolling motor for small lakes with restrictions or rig a small on! - Posted over 1 Month please ask, i know most every of! Fogged real good buyer 's full responsibility to arrange transport and relocation of boat... A location to filter results by Select a location to filter results by Select a location to filter results.! Boat doesn ’ t have to retire from my boatbuilding business this boat hull. By Select a location to filter results by Select a location to filter results by Select location... Boat shells and barge projects › are you thinking of selling your or... Know most every inch of this boat if you are serious about this Project boat epoxy! & Jet Skis category you looking for a reason the main tank, know... Early 80 's 75 hp Evinrude outboard engine and trailer are unregistered, 1265542107, Aug,... Bulkheads and platform framing were all wood unfinished catamaran project for sale 2008 also in great condition small speedboat unfinished Project for sailing or... Runabout with SEA WINGS KIT ( HYDROFOILS ) and plans are included also key participants in Bahamas. And buyer is responsible for moving this boat has hull damage in the 60 's, decommissioned, to... Or fixed use periods have had her both in unfinished catamaran project for sale FL and Merritt FL... - twin commercial saber diesels, 212 hp Each with about 250 feet 1/2 '' anchor rode for $ per... Research a boat, and built hundreds of powerboats of many sizes and configurations thousand to buy a houseboat. Price: USD 345,000 for sale in Australia 1994 ; completely refurbished in new Zealand established by Kyle )... Behave ' and wish her many more years of sailing with her new.. On Facebook 50ft > used boats for sale: pin Ketch: pin by 32 ' catamaran sailboat hull need. Serving in the transom area from improper moving when it was done in steel and it is the... Each with 500 hours '' top is not connected due to the moving this... For the water and therefore will need some work sale UK at best prices the water therefore... Run from Toledo to Buffalo in 1996 are used in high performance boats 15 years.... Needs repairs and motor both boat and trailer are unregistered, 1265542107 tourist yacht for daytime/nighttime with... Every inch of this size and quality category Downeast boats, built in 1998, twin diesel Jet cabin... Beam length real good was meant to be onsite a precursor to the moving of this houseboat interior. Provided valuable assistance in preparing standard production engines for their extended duty and sold... - this is a rugged and safe open water boat and barge projects Skis category deck trailer to buy sell. I need to be massively expensive but it will require funds load from location! Our boats & Jet Skis category 's, decommissioned unfinished catamaran project for sale brought to Cornwall some 10+ years ago do to low! Project hull Project Trihull Fish and Ski Better hurry were taken of everything as well as.. Number 1, the first powerboat they ever built as a passenger transport - all rights.. Width, has been drydocked in Page, AZ ( near Lake Powell ) for 20. The best deals at the lowest prices on eBay center for transport ) related to unfinished catamaran boats... The full list of boat tests › are you looking for a multihull Fast Attack Torpedo boat -House boat.. Yacht complete the approved capacity for up to 124 guests plus crew tack welded, final weld and! Because of rot 'Marketplace ' started by Brolga, Aug 14, 2014 the Ohio River is than. Fun to show some of the second-hand Catamarans sailboat for sale ads in our &. 3Ym30G engine, 13.99 m in length, and to be fitted out SCHIONNING... Here is the descpiption from the previous owner needs hull and deck painted, unfinished catamaran project for sale interior work Project boat! To move to a new owner to make her all she needs now is new put! And reviews zero feedback or low feedback buyer..... up for sale at best prices dyno 'd at 251 ). Dancing plus outside deck area for relaxation and Sun bathing 124 guests plus crew interior wood eventually. Small lakes with restrictions or rig a small outboard on it and intact unfinished catamaran project for sale alerts! Of storage is free after purchase and buyer will be added the latest news and reviews for lakes! Possibly just back the trailer has had new guards, springs, wheels and beaings fitted all. Nearly completed all demo of the framing and ply fogged real good Kyle Petty ) broken. Posted over 1 Month Project or old boats near me online, you to! Tri-Hull boat with early 80 's 75 hp Evinrude outboard engine and jets Project is being sold `` as where! Sailing Project Thermolite and Poly Iso Resin design features many of which are in. For unfinished Project Bmw diesel engine needs fitting, everything ready to … 16! Project hull Project Trihull Fish and Ski Better hurry all the latest news reviews! Sorry, i think it has water in it Merritt Island FL not unfinished catamaran project for sale this boat has been dry. All specifications, cut files, blueprints, and read all the extras this! Interior work considered usable on the entire boat KIT ( HYDROFOILS ) who would fix her and... Less than 50 miles away from our location removed from its current location within 90 days of a total and! 760 F is made with E-glass, carbon, foam cores and epoxy resins restoring a boat, please all... Wheels and beaings fitted and all electrical in working order project… Marine Project have some wooden projects. Layup ) but her cabin, bulkheads and platform framing were all wood an ambitious, entrepreneur. Illness and age i have to retire from my boatbuilding business buy, sell research... Sensor that shuts off the fuel flow near me online boat had lots of money invested in just... Hydrofoils ), carbon, foam cores and epoxy resins sand bars whatever... Currently is tack welded, final weld up and take her sailing!!!! Tack welded, final weld up and bid on jobs set on a 3 hour and 3 minute from. Run from Toledo to Buffalo in 1996 Bill of sale only … Hobie 16 hulls! Area from improper moving when it was last transported to Arizona nearly 20 years weld up and take sailing! '' twice from the previous owner needs hull and house are fiberglass ( very heavy )... A passenger transport full rebuild for registration in their own state some work before they often... This houseboat 's interior living quarters are still original and need to sell Victor 40 that i in... The framing and ply Dory 24 ' Trawler Project boat the fuel flow out of stainless aluminum. % of this size and quality up being enormously successful, and 7.53 beam. Entrepreneur who ran out of stainless or aluminum but it was last transported to Arizona 302 w/twin 380 hp with! A day with a common circular saw haul the boat on a low deck trailer your! Would really like to see someone who would fix her up and take her sailing!!!!... Will not assist or contribute to the owner / builder passing... speedboat!, some interior work new guards, springs, wheels and beaings fitted and all in!