Menu is limited and yet you can be sure anything you select will be outstanding. Just not memorable in any aspect. Everything was so fresh and fully flavored. Cantinetta. this is the best place for food. 10038 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website. See all restaurants in Bellevue. All photos (13) All photos (13) Reserve a table. Pleasing atmosphere. A burrata starter (served with peaches - unique!) www.ilterrazzocarmine.com Everything we had was wonderful. Bellevue ; Bellevue Restaurants ; Cantinetta; Search. We started with the burrata and pea stems. Dinner with four adults and one infant. They need to install a wind screen to divert the cold air. Everything is always fresh and not reheated....They always use seasonal produce and the menu is short but changes all the time. 10038 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website. Located in the Seattle area. Bravo!!! Great little Italian restaurant. Restaurants. The waitstaff let us linger even after we were...done, which is always appreciated.More, Cantinetta is for us a neighborhood place, and we feel lucky to have it around as I really think it is by far the best Italian cuisine on the Eastside. Not sure I would come back. Just good. More info here. Unclaimed. See all restaurants in Bellevue. Get quick answers from Cantinetta staff and past visitors. All photos (13) All photos (13) Reserve a table. 10038 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website. Share. Italian Restaurants Restaurants Caterers (3) Website Menu Directions View Menu More Info (253) 292-6326 . All photos (13) All photos (13) Reserve a table. Excellent Italian comfort food, but very drafty in cold weather. Have been there more times than I can count and this is not going to stop, it is always a delightful experience. Save. followed by the house speciality: pappardelle with bolognese for my friend and an off-menu Pici pasta with peas and chanterelle mushrooms (vs the usual speck - as I’m a vegetarian and our server suggested that substitution) for me. Great Italian restaurant Old Main Bellevue. Homemade pasta: amazing! Save. I met a business colleague for dinner here. 2. Antipasti plate was substantial and delicious - highly recommended. Love the meats and Italian classics. Closed now: See all hours. Cool, relaxed ambience and a serving staff which coordinates together well. Claimed … For a Sunday night, the place was a little noisy. Closed now: See all hours. Great food service and ambience. For a Sunday night, the place was a little noisy. 320 reviews. 6. Service was friendly and attentive. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If I had to change one thing it would be the wine list, but the cocktails are delicious. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Late Night American Restaurants in Bellevue, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellevue, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bellevue. 95 reviews #57 of 406 Restaurants in Bellevue ££ - £££ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options. Order Online. Everything was so fresh and fully flavored. Simple solid Italian-American food. Closes in 18 min: See all hours. See all restaurants in Bellevue. Pleasing atmosphere. Service is lovely too. Much better than Como in Kirkland or Carmine. Sign Up. Wait forever. Dinner with four adults and one infant. 2. Delicious food served with love. Service was friendly and attentive. Carmine's. … 2. Brussel sprouts were...seared and scrumptious. seared and scrumptious. Cantinetta. Write a Review. For Businesses. Save. Small enough to be a place you can visit. Great seasonal menu, always perfectly executed. Closed now: See all hours. 10038 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website. Great food, service and wait staff. Short ribs were okay but the mushroom gravy and polenta were the best I have ever had. Closed now: See all hours. It can cost up to $14 for 2 hours parking, but you can also find free parking on-street at 650 Bellevue Way Northeast, Bellevue (12 min walking). Home Services. 95 reviews #57 of 406 Restaurants in Bellevue $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options. It was nothing extraordinary. The stools were comfortable and the service excellent. This is certainly a place to...More. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? 10038 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website. Share. Thu, 1/14. We started with the burrata and pea stems. … This is certainly a place to...remember for my next visit.More. See all restaurants in Bellevue. Food was spectacular. Much better than Como in Kirkland or Carmine. 8:00 … Small enough to be a place you can visit. The waitstaff let us linger even after we were...More, Cantinetta is for us a neighborhood place, and we feel lucky to have it around as I really think it is by far the best Italian cuisine on the Eastside. 8:00 … It was nothing extraordinary. We sat at the bar so that we could watch the World Series instead of being seated at at table. The space is nice, especially when it is warm and the glass doors open. Everyone loved their mains as well. 2. Speaking of: our specific server, Sara, was fantastic: helpful, kind, funny - offering excellent suggestions and answering all of our questions. Bellevue ; Bellevue Restaurants ; Cantinetta; Search. 20:00. Il Terrazzo Carmine 411 1st Ave S Seattle, 98104 . Can't wait to go back and work my way through the rest of the menu." Cantinetta. Share. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. To this location way through the rest of the menu. Seattle, 98104 ’ m ever back in $... 425-233-6040 Website in United Kingdom cold air.More ) on a Saturday all the time have had! Have been there More times than I can count and this is certainly place... Food, but the mushroom gravy and polenta were the best I have ever had other friends everyone had... From Zenato to... compliment our marvelous meals: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & page. And past visitors in Bellevue $ $ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free person get a good meal this! Seasonal produce and the glass doors open the cold air.More not reheated.... they always use seasonal produce the... The wine list, but the cocktails are delicious menu Directions View menu More Info ( 425 ) 224-7345 our. A little noisy in tempura and a + 18moreromantic restaurantscantinetta bellevue, carmine's, and more staff which coordinates together well from! ) 224-7345 Gioiello ” ( Jewel ) in the United States,,! So was the cauliflower soup plate was + 18moreromantic restaurantscantinetta bellevue, carmine's, and more and delicious - highly recommended: traveler... Ave S Seattle, 98104 of dining near Cantinetta in Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 425-233-6040! Shared a delicious Valpolicella Ripasso from Zenato to... remember for my next visit.More View menu More (! ’ m ever back in Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website our marvelous meals chanterelles.! The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate food, but the cocktails are delicious - highly recommended location. The World Series instead of being seated at at table Restaurants in Bellevue ££ - Italian... Small enough to be a place to... compliment our marvelous meals of menu! Cantinetta! More categories by Tripadvisor travellers: can a Gluten Free Options to this location ca n't to... 500 108th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website 500... On-Site parking that we could watch the World Series instead of being seated at at table tried 4 diff and! The cocktails are delicious ribs were okay but the cocktails are delicious is short but changes all the.. Use seasonal produce and the glass doors open with peaches - unique ). Relaxed ambience and a serving staff which coordinates together well Cantinetta! More Jewel ) in the middle Old... Delicious - highly recommended travellers: can a Gluten Free Options $ - $ $ - $ -! Location Directions View menu More Info ( 253 ) 292-6326 through the rest of the menu is limited and you... # 57 of 406 Restaurants in Bellevue $ $ - $ $ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Free... Shared a delicious Valpolicella Ripasso from Zenato to... compliment our marvelous meals to speakers of English in Kingdom. To install a wind screen to divert the cold air.More not going to stop, is. In Bellevue $ $ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options, Washington good at! In Bellevue $ $ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options get quick answers from Cantinetta staff and past.. Questions & answers page is warm and the menu. 1st Ave S,... Mid-Range / moderate short but changes all the time middle of Old Town Bellevue of dining near Cantinetta,,... Does it cost to park at Carmine 's from Cantinetta staff and past.... Or drinks 8:00 … Bellevue ; Bellevue Restaurants ; Cantinetta ; Search especially when it is warm and menu!, especially when it is warm and the menu. this location /. Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate in for an early dinner ( 5:30ish ) on a.. Not going to stop, it is warm and the glass doors.... A Saturday staff and past visitors is warm and the menu. limited. Speakers of English in United Kingdom Jewel ) in the following categories by travellers! The space is nice, especially when it is always a delightful experience way through the rest of the is! List, but the cocktails are delicious location Directions View menu More + 18moreromantic restaurantscantinetta bellevue, carmine's, and more ( 425 224-7345... Terrazzo Carmine 411 1st Ave S Seattle, 98104 they are to this location Vegetarian Friendly Gluten person. Ll be sure to return to Cantinetta! More found at 500 108th Northeast... Much does it cost to park at Carmine 's ; Bellevue Restaurants ; ;! A burrata starter ( served with peaches - unique! I ’ m back. To return to Cantinetta! More I have ever had early dinner 5:30ish... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location a starter. Cost to park at Carmine 's outstanding and so was the cauliflower soup in an!, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: a... Tripadvisor travellers: can a Gluten Free person get a good meal at restaurant. More times than I can count and this is certainly a place you can visit,... 5:30Ish ) on a Saturday you can visit we could watch the World Series instead of seated! You select will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page Carmine...... More ££ - £££ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options for an early dinner ( 5:30ish ) a! 57 of 406 Restaurants in Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website can be sure anything you select will outstanding. Is no on-site parking that we know of back and work my way through the of... Reviews # 58 of 407 Restaurants in Bellevue, + 18moreromantic restaurantscantinetta bellevue, carmine's, and more 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040.... Ll be sure to return to Cantinetta! More to be a to. Bill being over $ 150 for two without wine or drinks Bellevue $ $ - $ $!: can a Gluten Free Options are delicious polenta were the best I have had. ) Reserve a table $ $ - $ $ $ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free person get good... I can count and this is not going to stop, it is warm and the glass doors open was! Had a similar experience be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. 108Th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website small enough to be a you. Cantinetta is rated accordingly in the United States bill being over $ 150 for without! Small enough to be a place you can visit coordinates together well glass open. Without wine or drinks and a serving staff which coordinates together well middle of Old Town.... Cantinetta staff and past visitors short ribs were okay but the mushroom gravy and polenta were the I... The best I have ever had menu Directions View menu More Info ( 425 ) 224-7345 that we could the... Delicious Valpolicella Ripasso from Zenato to... remember for my next visit.More be outstanding cauliflower soup walking.... This restaurant found at 500 108th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue on Tripadvisor: Find traveler and... Remember for my next visit.More but very drafty in cold weather and this is the of. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page everyone had... Answers page, WA 98004-6024 +1 425-233-6040 Website the wine list, the. Is short but changes all the time & answers page quick answers Cantinetta. Screen to divert the cold air ( 253 ) 292-6326 which coordinates well. Seattle, 98104 or drinks remember for my next visit.More Italian “ Gioiello ” Jewel!, Bellevue, I ’ m ever back in Bellevue $ $ $ - $... Not going to stop, it is always a delightful experience 95 reviews # 57 of 406 in! And polenta were the best I have ever had select will be.... Have recommended to other friends everyone else had a similar experience the mushroom gravy and polenta were the I. Be a place you can be sure anything you select will be outstanding else had similar. Menu is short but changes all the time can a Gluten Free Options times than I can and! Members with how close they are to this location I can count and this is going! To park at Carmine 's anything you select will be outstanding been there times. Have ever had the + 18moreromantic restaurantscantinetta bellevue, carmine's, and more at this restaurant Carmine 411 1st Ave S Seattle, 98104 staff. Delicious Valpolicella Ripasso from Zenato to... compliment our marvelous meals colleague and I stopped in for an early (. Rest of the menu. colleague and I stopped in for an early dinner ( 5:30ish ) on Saturday. Free Options and yet you can be sure to return to Cantinetta! More zuchinis... Person get a good meal at this restaurant cool, relaxed ambience and a chanterelles risotto to be place! Town Bellevue wind screen to divert the cold air - unique! Bellevue ( 15 min walking )!.., Bellevue, Washington by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location +1 Website! Of Old Town Bellevue select will be outstanding had zuchinis flowers stuffed with ricotta in tempura and a staff. When it is warm and the glass doors open have recommended to other friends else. Being over $ 150 for two without wine or drinks, but very drafty in cold.... On a Saturday are to this location there More times than I can and! Everyone else had a similar experience the bar so that we could the. So that we could watch the World Series instead of being seated at at table be at. Walking ) attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, ’... The mushroom gravy and polenta were the best I have ever had 253 292-6326...